Chapter 20 My siblings?

(Enju's POV)
Selfish. That's the world. The world is nothing but selfish. Why do people cry at funerals? I always ask my self that question. The answer is because people are selfish they cry because their life is changing not because of the fact that they're dead.
"Enju, when someone is about to die their friends or family that have died visit them." Mina said.
"How am I dying?"
"A peace of debris hit your head." Lizzy said.
"Were supposed to give you.memories of your life then you decide if you want to live." Becka said.
"Okay."
Then suddenly it went black. I woke up in a bed that had pink and blue flowers on it. My hands were small and cute. I was wearing a blue nightgown and I got up and looked in the mirror. Looking back at me was a little girl. I recognized the girl as me when I was little. I made my way to the door and opened it to see my dads office. Right in the middle was a desk filled with paper work that My dad was working on. I made my way over a saw my dad sitting in his seat filling out something.
"Hi daddy!" I said.
"Good morning sweetie." He said.
I climbed up on his lap and looked at what he was filling out. I read what it said inside my mind.
"Enju Rin Hawker Ackerman
Adoptive daughter of Olivia Lilly Hawker.
Olivia died in battle. Her daughter was left in hands of her boyfriend Levi. Sign here if this is correct.
Sign here _____________."
My dad signed it and shoved it in a folder and turned to look at me.
"Are you ready to go eat?"
"Yes dada." I said.
He picked me up and carried me out of the room and down the halls until we reached the cafeteria. He placed me down on a chair and left to get my breakfast. A girl with medium length brown hair came and sat beside me.
"Hello, I'm Laine. Your Enju right?" She asked.
I nodded my head.
"I'm your dad's friend. I thought I should say hi." She said.
Then my dad came with my food and placed it down he looked at her and sat down. They started talking so I listend in.
"So Levi are you gonna tell her how her mom really died?"
"No I don't plan on it."
"Why not?"
"She's to young. I'll tell her when she gets older."
"Are you gonna tell her that she has siblings? Chris and Ashley right?"
"No!" He raised his voice so I looked up acting surprised.
"Sorry." He apologized.
Now that I think about it isn't Laine the girl he's dating? And Are Chris and Ashley really my siblings? Then they started fading away.
"No dad! Don't go!" I yelled.
Then it went black again.
(Chris's POV) (flash back)
After I found where Lee was and that she was taken I went after her. I found the women who took her and stabbed her. I ran and a titan grabbed her. That's the last I saw of her. I waited until Ashley was old enough and we joined the army to find Lee.
Word count:540
(A/N)
I hope you like this chapter. Bye for now,
Petra