Chapter 3 New Friends

I woke up the next morning around 5:30 am. I had training at 7:30 so I had lots of time to eat, shower, and possibly read a book. I quickly threw on my uniform and headed outside to the girls showers. I had to go by the boys dorm then through a short forest. When I finally arrived all 6 of the private showers were in use which means I have to use a public one. I opened up the door to see a long hall with 6 showers on the left and 5 on the right each separated by curtains. The first, third and fifth were taken on the right. And the first, third, and fifth were taken on the left so I took the sixth on the left. I hate public ones anyone can use these not just the soldiers. I should've gotten up earlier and got a private shower.
~~~Time Skip~~~

After I finished my shower I got out and quickly brushed the Knotts out of my hair then put my hair in a braid. I put on my uniform along with my pink Cravet. When I came out of my shower stall there were 3 cadets. I believe there names are Ymir, Christa and Sasha. I saw them the other day.

"Maybe next time you can hurry up! We don't have all day." Ymir yelled at me.

"Ymir! That's not nice. Sorry Enju!" Christa said.

"It's fine." I replied. "I did take long next time I will hurry up. Sorry Ymir. Sorry Christa. Sorry Sasha."

"Wait how do you know our names?" Sasha asked.

"Well I actually listen when people speak. I have learned everyone's names. What about you guys how did you know mine?"

"Everyone is talking about you. Because your dad is humanity's strongest soldier. So people are wondering if you are humanity's strongest women." Ymir said.

"He actually is not my dad. I was adopted. I have none of his geans. Trust me."

"Oh okay." Christa said.

"Well I should get going."

"Wait, let's be friends." Sasha said.

"Huh?!"

"You are really nice. And caring please be our friends." Christa said.

"Fine. Friends."

I went out the door and head to the cafeteria. While I was walking I started to have flash backs.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Mommy where are you going?"

"Listen you going with you aunt for a few hours muma's got work to do."

"But what about daddy." I said and pointed to Levi

"He also has work to do we will see you later."

I let go of her hand and left with my aunt not knowing that would be the last time I'd see her. Why? Why did I have to let go?! If I hadn't of let go would she have gone. Would she be dead today?

~~~flashback over~~~

I quickly shoke my head.

"She is dead. It isn't your fault Enju!" I yelled outloud.

"Are you okay miss?"

I turned to see a blonde cadet.

"Oh Hi Armin. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure thanks for asking. By the way I'm Enju."

"I'm Armin. But you seem to already know my name. Friends?"

"Friends."

He put his hand out so I took it and shook it.

Mom, I have many friends now. I wish you could be here. I miss you. But I need to move on. Good bye mom. No more flashbacks, no more sleepless nights thinking of you, no more nightmares, no more talking to you. I love you but you are dead. Rest in peace Olivia Lilly Hawker Ackerman. Mother of me Enju Rin Hawker Ackerman.
(A/N)
Sorry if this was a short chapter. I promise to make a long one soon,
Petra