chapter 8 Ashly

(Ashly's POV)
I woke up and looked over to see Enju still asleep. So I decided to take a shower.
When I got out I put on my uniform and put my hair in a messy bun. I decided to put on a red head band that my brother got me. Then headed out the door.
Enju was gone so I am assuming she left to eat. When I got out the door I saw ny brother Chris waiting for me.

"Hi Chris." I said

"You took to long we're going to miss breakfast." He said atleast I think, I had to read his lips.

My brother Is tall with black hair and is 3 years older then me.
When we arrived at the cafeteria my brother told me to take a seat while he gets my food. I looked around for a seat and found one in the back. I sat down and started fiddling with my fingers. Then some guy who looked like a horse started trying to flirt with me.

"Hey beautiful."

"Fuck off!"

"Hey that's no way to talk to a man."

"Listen horse the stable keepers are looking for you. So why don't you galap your way back there. Before I kick your Ass." I yelled getting peoples attention.

"Hey listen-"

He got cut off my Enju upper cutting him. He fell to the ground and quickly got back up swearing at her.

"What the hell Enju!"

"Listen buddy don't go flirting with my friends unless you want me to hurt you. Now leave."

"Fine." He said leaving.

"Thank you Enju."

"No problem."

Then my brother came over With a concerned look. He's too over protective.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am fine. Oh Enju this is Chris my brother." I said introducing her.

"Nice to meet you Enju." Chris said.
"Nice to meet you too." Enju said.
We all sat down an started eating. I started getting a really bad headache. Not now. I thought. Then I started to have flashbacks.
Word count: 354
(A/N)
So this will be continued in next chapter. Bye for now,
Petra