7) Basketball friends

Kayla

Again a One Direction song was playing for Brooklyn's alarm. Groaning, I got out of bed and sat up.

"Why must we wake up so early and to this song at that." I grumbled making Brooklyn smile while she laid down still.

"Because I'm in love with it. And all it's little things." She replied quoting another one of their songs.

"Oh Lord help me." I said while she laughed and sat up.

I had no clue if Tanner was in my dorm room, and I truly didn't want to know this early in the morning. So I just asked Brooklyn if I could wear her clothes. She was a smaller person than me, so I just wore one of her hoodies and sweatpants because of the freezing weather.

I looked pretty awesome. Truly I didn't care what people thought of what I wore. I mean seriously. Why critizse someone on what they are freaking wearing?

As the two of us walked out of her dorm, we made our way to the main hall for first period classes. We didn't have a class together until 3rd, so I told her I would see her later.

Rounding the corner to the locker where I kept my books and such, I ran into someone familiar. Will and Samuel.

"Hey guys." I said when they noticed and saw me.

"Sup Nikole. Have a good time last night?" Will asked me.

"Of course she did, I was with her." Samuel said winking at me.

"Oh gosh, but yeah I had a great time. Thanks for the invite again."

"No problem. What class do you have next?" Samuel.

"Um..Physics. You?" I replied.

"Sadly, but happily because your with me, Physics as well." He replied making me laugh.

"Well lets go then." I smiled at him and Will winked at me as he walked away. I rolled my eyes as I continued walking with Samuel.

"So Samuel," I continued.

"Call me Sam. Not as long."

"Oh okay. So Sam, word is on the street, your the basketball star if your team?" I asked him as we walked down the hall.

"Oh sure if you want to say that, I never give myself all the credit though. It's wrong and self centered." He replied.

"Well that's awesome." I said smiling up to him. Samuel was pretty tall. His beautiful green eyes seem to wrap me so I could turn away. I was grateful when we hit the door to class.

The rest of the day I spent either talking with Samuel during class or his basketball buddies who he introduced me to.

They were all super nice and I couldn't help but laugh at all their funny jokes.

By then end of the day, Sam walked me back the the dormitory and wished me a good night. Before he left though he told me about his basketball game tomorrow night. He invited me to come and watch. I replied with I would be there as soon as volleyball let out.

Which reminded me I had practice in fifteen minutes.