10) Meant To Be

Brooklyn

The basketball game was almost over but Will wanted to take me to dinner so we left. Sam and Kayla were going out too, but after the game.

Will took me to Longhorn which was amazing but I didn't quite understand why. I wasn't that special.

"Why did you take me there?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to take you out for an amazing dinner." he said.

I just smiled. We got back to I my dorm and I walked to see a lot of boxes.

"What the heck!" I exclaimed.

Will just stared at me with his mouth open. I was about to talk when Tanner walked by me with the last box.

"Who's all of this?" I asked

"Umm Kayla's. Your so dumb!" she responded with a sassy attitude.

I looked at Will and he was glaring at Tanner.

I understood about boxes now, Kayla needed to get out of there. She asked me a couple of days ago if she could move in. I didn't care so I let her after all we were best friends.

Will and I unpacked the boxes to help Kayla when she got home. Sam still had her out. We finished and it was our movie date time. I was smelly so I took a quick shower.

Once I finished I came out of the bathroom to see Will with blankets popcorn and all the transformers movies on my bed. I smiled widely and sat down next to him.

"Transformers were amazing!" I said.

"Oh I know right I love them!" Will told me.

I got up and turned the lights off and sat back down. Will moved a little closer to me then put his arm around me. It was late and I was really tired so I kinda fell out. But I was in a haze. I moved my head slowly down until it hit Wills chest. Will positioned me where I wasn't uncomfortable. He then started playing with my hair. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't move a inch. Then I felt his soft lips touch my forehead. It was so sweet. He was so sweet I thought to myself. At that thought I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with no one. No one was I. The room, Will was gone and Kayla was gone. I thought to my self where would they be? I stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face when a piece of paper caught my eye. It was a note to me saying:

'Hey sleepy head we are all down at the cafe. Come join us! Alright well love you bunches!! -Kayla'

I smiled and got dressed. I wore black skinny jeans a tank top and black combat boots. I have a thing for combat boots but you already know that.

When I got down to the cafe I saw Kayla wave her hand towards me. I walked over to her and she was with Sam but no Will.

"Hey where's Will?" I asked

"He's at the gym. He will come afterwards." Sam replied.

I nodded and walked to the coffee counter. I order my coffee and I had to wait for it. Once I got it I walked back over to Sam and Kayla. The news was on so we all watched it.

'One Direction back in town for last tour show!' bannered across the screen. My mouth flung open. A million thoughts went through my mind all at once but one was a important one 'Zayn'.

I stopped thinking when Kayla dropped her coffee all over the floor and ran outside at the sight of Niall on the tv.

She was crying so that made her run faster. Then Sam passed me and was running after her. I yelled Sam's name to stop and he did. I told him I would take it from here. He nodded reuctantly and went back.

I went outside to try and find Kayla but no such luck so I ran. I ran until someone grabbed me.

"Hey what's wrong why are you running?" Will asked worried.

"Kayla. I'm trying to find Kayla. Please leave me be right now." I said.

When he let go I started running but as I ran I kept hearing my name being called by Will.

Yes! I finally found her! I thought. She sat next to the campus fountain crying.

I walked up to her and asked if we could talk. She nodded and I began.

"What wrong Kayla what was that back there?" I asked.

"Nothing." she responded

"Bull crap your hurt and I want to know why!" I exclaimed to her.

"Fine. But I doubt you'll believe me." she said.

"I will believe every word okay?" I questioned.

"Okay so you know Niall well we have known each other since we were little like dippers. We were best friends growing up. Its like we were unstoppable. I mean we did everything together. He was always a great singer so he tried out for X-Factor. Then it went downhill from there. It's like he forgot about me. We never talk or anything. I always wonder how he's doing. When the news said that about their show my heart broke at the lost of communication between us and how everything fell apart." She to me.

All I could think of was oh my gosh this is me with Zayn! This was meant to be for the both of us! I can't believe this.

"OH MY GOSH!!" I screamed at her in excitement.