12) Nandos

Brooklyn

Coach wanted to see me after practice to talk about my position on the team. I am going to be the Lebro which is the defensive specialist. I am so flipping happy. After I finished I ran over to Kayla who was waiting for me at the door. She looked disgusted. I looked at her weird and she pointed at Morgans make out scene in the hallway. We both looked at each other and went on our way. I told Kayla about my amazing news and we both jumped up and down.

Once back at the dorm we were going to order in but we both had notes on our beds. The notes were for both of us to go on a double date with Will and Sam. How freaking cute are they!

Wait.."How did they even get in?" I asked.

"Dunno we need to ask them though." Kayla answered.

Kayla called dibs on the shower so I went after her. She took forever and by the time I was done it was time to leave. Kayla looked amazing, hair amazing, clothes awesome. Then there

was me. Hair wet, clothes awful, and just plan messy. I frowned at Kayla and she helped me look a little better. I clean up nice I guess.

We met Will and Sam outside of the dormitory. They rented a limo for us.

Will walked up to me and kissed my cheek and of course I blushed but not for long when Sam did the same thing to Kayla. I hugged Will and said "dang they are cute together!"

"Well we are to." Will responded to me.

I looked up to see him smirk so I just smiled.

Sam walked Kayla to the car and opened the door for her to get in. As she got in I was behind her but when I tired to get in Sam was just looking at Kayla and shut the door right in my arm.

"What the heck! Crap that freaking hurt Sam!!!" I screamed.

Will sent daggers to Sam who was laughing at me.

"Wow I see how it is." I told him.

"What I'm really sorry Brooklyn it was an accident." He said.

"Whatever I just want to get in." I said.

This time Will held the door for me making sure it wouldn't slam on me again.

The ride was really fun we played games and enjoyed each others company. The ride seemed like years but we finally arrived. We made a complete stop at a really good restaurant called Nandos. The food is amazing but a little pricy.

As I walked in hand and hand with Will we got seated in a booth.

We ordered our food and it came out rather quickly so we started eating.

Half way through our meal a guy came up and shook hands with Will. I looked weirdly at Sam and he mouthed that, that was Wills lacrosse coach, Mr. Jim.

Coach Jim seemed happy to see Will that he just sat right down at our table.

Will made me move over so he could fit. He never introduced me or anything. I kinda just sat there and smiled.

It has been an hour and Will has non stopped talked to his coach about the game and plays. It was rather annoying and every time I tired to cut in Will would shush me. I felt kinda weird just sitting there in the middle of that.

I glanced over to Kayla which was annoyed as well as Sam. Kayla and I had volleyball practice early and we needed to sleep. So Kayla motioned to me to move and go.

"Hey we need to get out can you please excuse us?" I asked Mr. Jim.

As I waited for a answer I looked at Will who looked sad.

"Sure love here." Jim said as he moved.

Will got up and grabbed my arm as I walked away.

"Why are you leaving?" he asked.

"Well Kayla and I have to get up early and all you were doing is talking to your coach so we are leaving." I stated.

"Brooklyn it's not like that. This sport is everything to m-....

"Just talk to me later." I said as I cut him off.

I walked away and I could feel his eyes on my every move.

When Kayla said bye to Sam we walked into the dorm together.

"Wow what are you gonna do about Will?" Kayla asked me.

"He just needs to talk to me I guess. What he did tonight was a little rude. Blowing me off and telling me to move over. Not cool." I said.

"Yeah just talk to him tomorrow." she said back.

"Yep okay let's hit the hay we need the rest." I told her.

She nodded and went to her bed.

I was almost asleep when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Will. I didn't answer because he talks for ages and I needed sleep.

A voicemail popped up so I listened to it.

"Hey love it's me Will I'm really sorry about tonight I just caught up with lacrosse and wasn't thinking. I don't think your gonna call me back but I wanted to say I was sorry. Goodnight love talk to you tomorrow."

I was just in shock he sent me that this late. He knew I had volleyball. Well more to think about tomorrow.