3-the thoughts flooding my brain

Jessica.
"Krystal!" I yell out as my sister walks into the room. "What is it?" Krystal said brushing her hair. "I need you to do me a favour." I say, grabbing my handbag off the counter. "What?" Krystal says, looking completely uninterested. "Go check that Alice is okay. I can't go see her, I'm swamped." I say sighing. "You sure worry about her lots for being 'just her friend'" Krystal says making quotations in the air. I roll my eyes. "Okay, I've always had feelings for Alice. It was the only reason I comforted her in the coffee shop. But I'm sure she doesn't like me that way." I say, waving the thoughts off. I have repressed my crush for ages, but every time Krystal tries to find out if I have a crush, my feelings come back. "Want me to find out if She likes you?" Krystal smiled at me. "Only if you want. I don't really care." I say walking out the door. I really did care though.

Alice
There is a loud knock at my door. "One Second!" I call out as I straighten my jacket to see Krystal. "Hey Krystal, what's up?" I say letting her in. "Jessica is busy and wants to know if you're okay." Krystal says sitting down. "Oh, I'm a little bit sore but I'm fine. Glad I have the day off work though, its getting stressful." I say, scratching my head. Work was stressful, but it didn't help that my mind was being populated by thoughts of Jessica. "I have a question, and you better answer honestly. Do you have a crush on my sister?" Krystal says getting up and grabbing my wrists. I shut down for a few seconds. "Kinda..." I mumble. Krystal laughs. "Don't worry, I won't tell her." Krystal says letting go of my wrists. I heave a sigh of relief. I have such a good friendship with Jessica, and I don't want my stupid feelings getting in the way of that. "Just, I need to get rid of my thoughts because I don't wanna ruin my friendship with her. Can you help me?" I say sitting next to her. "It's hard, I know. But she is quite busy for the next few days so maybe spend time with someone else?" Krystal shrugs. I nod. That's the best idea I have heard all day.