15-the meeting

Alice got a text the next day. Her mood was slightly better after knowing Jessica hadn't dumped her. It was from Jessica. Alice's heart leaped as she read it. "We need to talk. I'm coming over now." Alice quickly straightened herself out as there was a knock at the door. "Coming!" Alice yelled. Alice opened the door to see an expressionless Jessica. "Hey Jess!" Alice smiled. "Hi" Jessica said walking in. "So...." Alice sighed after an awkward silence. "Look, none of this is your fault. I've been in the entertainment industry for long enough and I should have known better. It's just that I love you so much that I forgot about everything and who I was." Jessica said sighing and looking ashamed. "Aww Jess!" Alice said running and hugging her. "I'm sorry about roping you into my crazy life." Jessica said into Alice's forehead. "Don't worry about it. My co workers will stop teasing me soon." Alice smiled. Jessica pulled her into a kiss. They fell back on to the couch, still kissing. Jessica ran her fingers through Alice's hair, deepening the kiss. There was then a knock at the door. Jessica lay silently on top of Alice. "Jessica I know you are in there probably doing weird adult things with Alice but open up!" A voice they recognised as Krystal's yelled. They both sighed and Alice went to open the door. "Oh hello. I'm assuming everything went okay?" Krystal said. "Judging by Jessica's smeared lipstick I would assume so." Krystal said answering herself. Jessica blushed. "What do you want Krystal?" Alice asked sweetly. "Oh, just to check if you were okay." Krystal said patting Alice's shoulder. "Krystal I swear to god if you start flirting with my girlfriend I'm going to disown you." Jessica snapped. "Woah someone is jealous." Krystal said backing off. "Jess you alright?" Alice asked looking concerned. "We were very rudely interupted by Krystal during a special moment and you treat her like your best friend?" Jessica snapped. "Ooh. A special moment. I should go then." Krystal said running off and slamming the door. "Jess~" Alice whined. "I'm allowed to be protective of you. Now that celebrities know you exist more beautiful people will be after you." Jessica said grabbing Alice's hands. "But there is no one more beautiful than you Jessica Sooyeon Jung." Alice smiled. Jessica pulled her close. "Now where were we?" Jessica smirked before kissing Alice roughly.