5-the museum

a/n- the moodboard was made by me! im gonna start doing this for some more chapters, but this one relates because of a cute museum date coming up :)

"Good morning New York." Alice muttered to herself as she opened the curtains. The sun shone in brightly as she looked over the new city. Today was her first proper day in New York, after landing last night with Jessica. Alice got herself ready for the day, and walked to Jessica's room. She knocked on the door. No reply. Alice checked her watch to see it was 10 am, and Jessica told Alice to wake her at 9:30. Alice knocked again, but harder this time. The door opened and revealed a smiling Jessica. "Morning Alice, how did you sleep?" Jessica said inviting her inside. Their hotel rooms almost looked the same. "I slept fine, how about you?" Alice asked as Jessica sorted through her handbag. "Fine. Let's go to breakfast! I know this good breakfast place nearby." Jessica said walking out the door. Alice followed closely behind, observing everything in this new city.

After a delicious breakfast together, Jessica had proposed they spend the day at a museum. Alice, being a giant museum nerd couldn't turn this down. Jessica led Alice there, and Alice didn't realise how big this museum would be. They began wandering through the exhibits quietly. Alice found something that truly amazed her, so she stood there for a while. Jessica leaned close to her and grabbed her hand, rubbing Alice's knuckles with her thumb. Alice blushed lightly, but couldn't bring herself to let go of Jessica's hand. Jessica and Alice walked together, still hand in hand. Alice's mind was going crazy. Was Jessica making a move on her? Jessica led Alice in front of a large painting. The room was empty. After spending a few minutes in the silent room, Jessica turned to face Alice. Jessica pulled her in for a gentle kiss, holding Alice's face while she did it. Alice was unable to open her eyes for about a minute afterwards. "Oops, I broke the rules. I'm not supposed to touch the artwork." Jessica whispered smiling. Jessica walked off to another painting, leaving Alice about to faint in the middle of a museum.