10-the rain

Alice decided to forget that Jessica just confessed to her, and try to resume normally. They didn't talk about it when they next saw each other, which was at a cafe. The coffee and the meal was delightful, and was shared with light laughs inside the warm building. As they walked out laughing, it began to rain and they realised there was no shelter around. "Damn, I forgot my umbrella." Jessica sighed. Alice pulled her umbrella out which was quite small. Jessica quickly went other it, leaning close to Alice. "Don't want to ruin my expensive clothes!" Jessica said laughing lightly. Alice didn't say anything as Jessica linked arms with Alice, pressing extraordinarily close to her. Alice could feel a light blush coming across her face. "Rain is annoying, but it's actually quite pretty." Jessica smiled. "Yeah." Alice managed. Jessica laughed softly. Alice couldn't hear it, but she could feel Jessica's body move. They kept walking and the rain became heavier.Once they reached Jessica's apartment under shelter Alice put her umbrella down and saw inside Jessica's bag. "Wait, you had your umbrella all along?" Alice said peering into Jessica's bag. "Oh. Um... whoops." Jessica muttered. "Why? Oh." Alice said realising what had just happened. Jessica had lied to get close to her. They stood there for a moment in silence. Alice could see Jessica lightly shrug, and she then shoved Alice back into the rain. "What the.." Alice was cut off by Jessica kissing her, pulling Alice's waist towards her. The kiss lasted a while, and it seemed like forever to Alice. People were stopping and looking at them. Alice wouldn't dare to pull away though, since she did like Jessica too. Jessica was enjoying herself a bit too much, and she pulled away for air. They were now soaked after standing around in the pouring rain. "J-Jess." Alice mumbled. "Get inside, you'll catch a cold." Jessica said smirking at her and running off. Alice quickly put up her umbrella and ran back to her apartment.

Alice had no clue what to do. She wanted to start a relationship with Jessica, but was bad at this kinda stuff and didn't want to mess up her friendship. "Why am I like this?" Alice groaned to herself slumping into the couch. Her neighbour knocked at her door. Alice opened the door to see the 5 girls that lived next door to her. "What's up?" Alice said smiling. "Having issues?" the youngest, Yeri, smiled. "Yeah. Could you hear me?" Alice asked. "Well you said it really loudly." Irene said. "Come in." Alice said beckoning them in.