[04] Lollipops

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[04] Lollipops

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
Ella woke up early Saturday morning to find out that her cellphone was missing. After a little misunderstanding with Emily, they retrieved her phone, realizing that Ella left it in Damien's room. The following Monday, Ella had a class with Mia, where she informed her new friend about her adventures. They then discuss the "hot" TA (teacher assistant) for marketing. Mia agreed to go to the seminar with Ella, but they both left before the class started because of a small accident.
_________________

"You are a life saver!" Mia sang, twirling on one spot as she sported my frilly black skirt. "God, I love you, Ella."

"Anytime," I answered with a smile, refolding my pants that she didn't fit and placing them back in the drawers. When I finished, I turned back to Mia and frowned at the skirt she was wearing.

"Though, I am sorry that my pants are too short." She was a lot taller than me and Emily, so none of my pant fitted her and when she tried on Emily's, they were still too short. I decided to lend her a skirt instead. It wasn't wind outside, so I figured that it would work.

She shrugged, glancing at the white frills hugging her legs. "Eh, your shortness is genetic. No need to apologize for that." She had a sparkle in her eyes that showed that she was joking.

I frowned. I never enjoyed the short-jokes. I mean, all throughout elementary school, I was one of the tallest, though that changed when everyone began to go through puberty, causing them to get as tall as buildings (okay, a bit of an exaggeration, but if you were short like me, it'd feel like it, too), and I was left with my five-foot-two shortness. I was taller than Mom, but that didn't count-everyone at nineteen was taller than their mothers.

"Yeah? Well, I hope you get frostbite."

She rolled her eyes, taking no offense from my words, not that they were offensive, but they were meant to be harsh, which Mia didn't seem to understand. "Babe, this skirt makes my legs look fabulous. Frostbite or not, I will look hot."

Despite the fact that I was jealous and a little (very little) bitter that she had fabulous height, I giggled. It was true, though. Mia had really nice, long legs.

"So now what?" I asked a second later after realizing that there wasn't much to do in my room. "I don't think that I want to walk back in the seminar half way through it."

She shrugged. "I don't know, what is there to do here?"

"Oh, let's start on the economics assignment this week," I suggested, pulling out my books from my bag.

"Ella, you're such a nerd," she said jokingly, shaking her head. Nonetheless, she pulled out her laptop and made herself comfortable on the floor. "But that's a good idea. Two heads are better than one!"

"Damn," Mia said, as she stared brightly at the sheets of papers and the finished assignments sent in on her laptop. She had this smile on her face that was so contagious, it made me smile, too. She turned to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, sighing. "You're such a good influence. Look at me doing my homework and assignments ahead of time."

I smiled. "Yeah, I am," I told her. I began to place my things neatly on my desk, making sure that there was no piece of paper out of place. My things needed to be organized or else I'd go crazy. Mia seemed really down to earth kind of person behind all the girly things.