[07] Em & M

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[07] Em & M

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
Monday morning came, and Ella found out that Oliver was her TA, who she and Mia knocked over the week before on their way to Ella's dorm. After the revelation, Ella and Mia settled in Ella's room to do the week's assignments early and decided to watch another movie. Near the end, Oliver comes by, looking for Emily, only to find that she wasn't there. He spoke with Ella, informing her of a rumour going around about her being a slut. He was then flabbergasted when Mia walked out with Emily's box of condom, rendering Oliver speechless, causing him to leave early. Emily then confronted Ella about the rumour, advising her that she should ignore the lies going around.
_________________

I followed my friends' advice about ignoring the rumours. And in a matter of a week, Ella the Sex Crazed Slut was no more. Though, it was soon replaced by Ella is a Stripper. I mean, I wasn't even sure where that one came from. Me? A stripper?

The only stripping I'd ever done in my life was before getting in the shower and when I'd change to sweats after a long day in jeans. Stripper I was not, though that wasn't what a lot of people thought. Mia went to my HR seminar again, though instead of sitting right in the front, I dragged her to the back where the rest of the class wouldn't be able to watch my move.

I thought high school was bad. But if you got the wrong people interested in your life in university, your name (read: me) would be in every whore-related tweets online. It was truly scary. I was just glad that neither my parents knew how to use the internet because if they did...

Well, I would rather not dwell on the thought.

After classes, Mia excused herself and left me to eat lunch on my own. Apparently, she made "plans" with a very hot boy from the lacrosse team. I didn't mind, of course. But I didn't, really want to take up all of my friend's time because I was slightly frustrated with some rumours.

I made my way back to my dorm, deciding that indulging myself with romantic comedies and cookies would probably be the best way to clear my head. I mean, since when had anyAmanda Bynes movie not cheer me up? I would just make myself some KD and deal with it because I wasn't in the mood to deal with people staring at me in the cafeteria.

"Hey, Ella."

Before I could open the door, I heard Julie the Witch. With a sigh, I turned around and faced her. "What?"

She crossed her arms over her chest, tilting her head to the side, allowing her recently-curled hair to cascade down. "Where were you last night?" she asked, smirking slightly.

I rolled my eyes at her. I was with Emily in the house Mia rented with her cousin. It was a great house, and she was close to convincing me to rent one with her next year.

"None of your business," I stated. Who said I had to answer her every question? Julie had been picking on my nerves in the past few days when the rumours began. I was so close to punching her crooked nose that I had to hold on to the straps of my bag to unable me from making any sort of permanent damages in her face.

She glared at me spitefully before she spat, "Eh. You don't have to tell me. It's not like it's a mystery." There was a hint of mockery and disgust evident in her voice.

She was definitely accusing me of something I definitely didn't do. Why was she even here? Was she waiting for me so that she could throw hateful words at me? Talk about a desperate need for attention.