[20] Notes and Attitude Problems

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[20] Notes and Attitude Problems

______
Previously:
Emily told Ella and Mia how she and Jonathan had gotten back together. After her friends teased her about it, she took revenge on Ella by exposing some of her text messages from Oliver. Emily and Mia then accompanied Ella at the team's practice, meeting up with their group of friends afterwards to have late dinner. At the end, Andrew receives a text, causing him to storm out of the hall in a hurry.
______

"No, Oliver!" I argued, shaking my head at him. Oh, poor boy, stuck in a world of epic wrongness, and here I was trying to correct him even though his poor brain was unwilling to accept the fact that I was right and he wasn't. "You're wrong! So wrong! It's definitely Jacob!"

Oliver scoffed, shaking his head at me. "It's Edward," he argued as we sat on the floor of my dorm room, watching Spiderman. After we had dinner at Tealmime, Harriet offered to drop Mia home since the house she was staying at was near Mia's. Emily and Jonathan decided to go for a walk together, leaving me to walk back to my room alone. Of course, with Emily being evil and all, she instructed Oliver to walk me back, saying that there was an increase of kidnappings in the area. She was lying , I was sure, but the fact that she mentioned it scared me still.

I wasn't sure how I ended up inviting him inside to watch movies even though we both had classes tomorrow morning, but we just ended up lying on our stomachs, watching Peter Parker parkour in New Your city. Obviously, it was my idea to watch it. I mean, it was either that or some sort of creepy zombie movie. And hello, I liked going to sleep at night without worrying about the undead.

"Jacob," I corrected him with a growl, pulling my pillow away from him. He was resting half his torso and his chin on it. Although, since he was so fixed with trying to be right even though he was wrong, he didn't deserve my pillow.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Edward."

I punched him on the arm in return. "Jacob!"

"Edward."

"Jacob!"

Oliver just laughed, pulling the pink fluffy cushion back with ease. "It's Edward," he said firmly, patting my head gently. "I bet you my secret stash of chocolate that it's Edward."

I smirked, letting out a very unattractive huff. Free chocolate? Who would say no to that? "Fine!" I all but barked, sitting up from my position. "I get all of your chocolate if it's Jacob."

A small half-smile graced on his lips, a dimple appearing. "What do I get if I win?" he asked, sitting up as well, turning to face me with his arms crossed over his chest.

I frowned at the question. I didn't really have anything that I could give him at the moment. Though, that didn't really matter. It wasn't as if I was going to lose anything, Oliver was wrong and I was right. I was going to win this, I just know it.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

Oliver grinned, the corner of his lips lifting higher as he slowly leaned forward, allowing his forehead to touch mine. The sudden proximity made my heart beat a little faster, and my insides melt a little more.

"What are you offering?" It was barely a whisper, but the fact that he said it in such a provocative manner while being a tad too close to me made me shiver.

I bit my lips, moving back in hopes that he didn't feel the sudden change of my heart's beat. That would be really embarrassing. I kept my eyes away from his, scared that I'd do something weird, like melt in front of him. "I really don't have anything..."