prequels and sequels

DO NOT WORRY, MY DEARIES, I DON'T MEAN REMOVING IT FOR GOOD-FOR GOOD.
Caps makes me feel like I'm yelling at you guys.

I'm currently writing a prequel for this. It's about nearing the climax now and it's rather promising. Once that's done, THIS VERSION of Definition: Slut will either be:

a/ taken down
b/ huge chunks will be taken out to not confuzzle with the re-written version.
c/ or maybe i should just keep it for comparisons sake?

BUT DON'T WORRY. It won't be until the PreQ is done.

I was thinking of making this into a 3-series thing-amagig.
[1] S's & Ex's -- the prequel, where it explores Ella's high school life and the whole QB thing.
[2] Definition: Slut -- rewritten version of this book.
[3] Ollibear (I'm probs gonna rename this) -- the aftermath between Ella and Oliver and the stages in their relationship where they (SPOILER) may break up for good.

Just Kidding.

...

Anyway.

- Synopsis for S's & Ex's -

Awkward Ella Connor must find a way to hide her "Queen Bee" alter ego before dashing pirates and cracking witches discovers and exposes that she's the Ice Princess. In her novel, that is. A novel where the characters may have been based on the people she knows. Characters whose secrets she might have exposed. With being the sweetest, kindest, and most popular online novelist, hiding behind a Too-Good-For-You façade should be easy.

- Synopsis for ollibear -

She can't ever face him, not after she callously broke his heart. But when fate (or in her case, best friend) forces them to spend time together, she couldn't deny the fact that her skin still burns from his touch. Too bad he has a lovely daughter and an equally gorgeous girlfriend. But with the way he smiles at her like that, Ella's heart never stood a chance.