[21] Escapades

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut

[21] Escapades

______
Previously:
Oliver accidentally spends a night at Ella's and Emily's room, causing Emily to freak out when she returns in the morning. Ella then encounters Julie, spiting insults at Ella. When Julie then started to talk badly about Emily, Ella slaps her and throws a tantrum. She later talks to Monique, who informed her news about Damien.
______

"Emily!" Monique called as she waved Emily over to where we were watching. The game already began though Em didn't really miss much.

"Hey, guys!" she called back as soon as she spotted us, skipping as she made her way through the sidelines. Emily greeted the other guys on the bench as she passed them. "Traitor," she muttered teasingly as we met eyes.

I frowned. "I thought we went over this already!" I whined, knowing that she was referring to what she walked into the other. I mean, of course, it looked bad, but it wasn't that bad.

"We did," she answered with a shrug. We talked it out that night and it turned out Emily didn't really care. She only did that little freak out so that her brother wouldn't be so hard on her about staying over at Jonathan's the other night. She didn't know that Oliver was going to be there when she got back so she didn't get back 'til the morning. "It's just fun teasing you like that, don't worry, El."

"What happened?" Monique wondered, tilting her head slightly.

Emily turned to her, a mischievous grin on her lips. "Ella slept with my brother," she replied flatly.

I was pretty sure that if Harriet's eyeballs weren't attached to her skull (or whatever eyeballs were attached to), it would have fallen out. Her jaw dropped and she looked very shocked. "What?" her eyes slowly turned to me as she raised a brow in a very accusing manner.

"We slept in a very literal sense!" I proclaimed. "The most literal sense! Ever."

Mia giggled, muttering, "Literal, huh." She then nudged Emily playfully of the arm and winked at me.

"Whatever guys," I mumbled as they began to continue to tease me about it. Our conversation stayed at that course until something eventful happened in the game, but they'd go back to making fun of me after the hype was out. It stayed like that the whole time, unfortunately.

"Oh, my God!" Monique cried excitedly, jumping as she clapped her hands together. "Drew just scored guys! He scored!"

Emily laughed, placing her hands on her hips. "About time," she burbled. "Now, the score's a tie."

"The opposing team is really good, though," I noted. We switched players every so often just as the other team did. The guys were pretty worked up, only scoring twice over the whole course of the game.

"Black Bear's been the champions for about four years now," Harriet pointed out as she sat down again. "I'd be surprised if we win."

Emily scoffed, shaking her head at Harriet. "Have more faith, Harriet! Where's your team spirit?" Then she turned to the field bad yelled loudly, "Kick their asses, Jon! Woot!"

Mia chuckled. "Calm down, I don't think they can hear us."

"Yeah, I guess," she muttered. "But this is exciting. Andrew's playing a lot better. Probably 'cause Monique's here."

Monique's cheeks then burned crimson as everyone started teasing her about Andrew. I joined in, too, even though it might have sounded weird to those who didn't know the truth about the fake relationship. I mean, what kind of ex-girlfriend encouraged other girls to pursue their ex-boyfriends? No one did, of course. Unless the girls they were encouraging were crazy.