[10] Misunderstandings

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[10] Misunderstandings

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
With the help of Andrew Winston, the soccer team captain, and Damien, Ella got through the soccer practices with breeze. After winning the game on Friday, she tried to check her suspicion of her two friends, Damien and Mia, and her theory of their soon-to-be blooming relationship. Ella decided not to attend the party in celebration of the team's first win. Because of that, Emily requested that Oliver would walk her home in hopes that she would get there safe and in one piece. In the middle of their discussing, he smoothly got her number only for Ella realize that he'd gotten it before she could even realize that she'd given it to him.
_________________

The JV's won their game, which was very exciting. They were losing by two points when the first half finished, but they managed to win the game by the end of it all. Even though I wasn't such a huge fan of the sport, I was very impressed. Just as what I predicted, there weren't that much people who came to watch the game compared to the game on Friday, but that was understandable. The party last night was huge, according to Mia.

I was glad when Emily texted me that she was going to stay at night at Mia's. It helped decrease my worrying of what could have happened to them. When Oliver texted that he was safe at home (or wherever he lived) I was able to sleep soundly without worrying about anyone.

As absolutely weird and slightly exciting as it was to have Oliver's number, we didn't however have any more conversation other than the fact that he'd told me he was home safe and we bid each other goodnight. I wasn't really disappointed, because it wasn't as if I expected us to be buddy-buddies after a short amount of weeks we've known each other, but a simple what's up would have been fine.

Then again, he was pretty busy. I didn't think that a small conversation with me would help him and his schedule very much.

When I arrived to my hall, I was a little shocked to see Mia there. She was leaning against the wall as she was having a very heated conversation with Julie Presto. By the looks of things, it didn't seem like they were in such a friendly term as well. Mia was glaring at her with a triumph smile on her lips, and Julie had a scowl on her face.

It was obvious who was winning and who was losing their little argument.

"Um, hey," I said loudly, stopping both of them from their exchange of insults when I was close enough to be heard without having to yell. They both stop speaking and turned to me.

Julie snorted, glaring towards my direction before she turned around and left the hall. She stomped her feet, growling and muttering profanities as she made her exit. Mia and I stared at her and watched her leave. I wondered what had gotten to her that made her so grumpy so early in the day.

"What was that about?" I asked once I was clear that Julie was gone and would not be able to hear our conversation.

Mia shrugged, hiding the very pissed expression that she had on just a moment ago. "We have our disagreements," she answered and took a step back to give me room to open my door.

I nodded and realized that she was alone. If she was with Emily, which I was wishing she with today, then there would be no need to wait for me outside the door with the risk of bumping into the Wicked Witch Of The west.

"So, where's Em? I thought she was with you."

"She's still recovering from the hangover," Mia replied, and walked in the room, taking a seat on the loveseat. "My cousin's taking care of her."