The Night The Maidens Came

Anohana. A peaceful part of Japan where tranquillity rules over technology. No disturbances, no loud noises. Nothing. Until that night.

A mysterious cloaked figure appeared in Anohana. She wandered through the streets until she stopped. Lily River Avenue.

"Finally she shall be safe,"
whispered the figure.

She continued her walk heading down the street. As she neared the houses, she removed her cloak.

She had long amethyst lavender hair that hung just above the pavement in 2 plaits with two dark purple bows securing the end of the plaits. She wore a long dark purple dress reaching her ankles with a long slit on one side. Two straps tied together at the back of her neck were over the top of her boobs . She wore dark purple shoes and in her lavender hair she wore a two toned purple flower with two ribbons coming off it and four sapphires creating a cross for the centre. She wore blue earrings in the same blue cross with dark purple gloves.Her most interesting feature was her eyes as they were two toned blue with a power button symbol for a pupil.

"It's been a while hasn't it Black Heart or should I say Noire Belladonna."

Out from the shadows appeared a woman with long diamond white hair. She had a black dress that resembled a swimming costume with black gloves and shoes. She wore a black transparent shawl around her shoulders and she wore a silver diamond necklace with a a black diamond on it with the same design for her earrings and hair clips. She had the same eyes as the other woman except hers were two toned turquoise.

"It certainly has been a while hasn't it Purple Heart or really Neptune Lilac. "

"Should we really do this? I've observed this mortal family from afar for a month like I was told to and they're disgusting. Wouldn't she be better being raised in Celestia in Gamindustri with her own kind?"

"I understand your trying to do what's right for her, but she needs to understand that the world is a cruel place and by raising her in a cruel environment she'll understand that. "

Suddenly a flash of green appeared over the sky as a new maiden appeared.

This maiden had long emerald green hair in a ponytail. She wore a dress with a white bodice with green trim along the top where her boobs were and it was a bit shorter so part of her boobs stuck out. Her skirt consisted of several layers of fabric in different shades of green starting with dark at the top and ending in light. On one side of her skirt she wore a two toned yellow flower that had white pearls and three green beads in the centre. She wore the same flower as decoration on a strap made of white pearls and the same on her head with pearls around it. She wore white gloves and green shoes. She had two toned purple eyes with the same power sign as the others.

"Hello again ladies."

"Hello again to you too, Green Heart or would you prefer to be called Vert Xiao Long?"

"No need for formalities as I will be leaving shortly. I have brought Blanc."

"Excellent. The plan shall go ahead smoothly," spoke Purple Heart.

And with that they took the sleeping Blanc and placed her on the doorstep in her basket. They slipped a note on top explaining who she was as well as her age; birthday; parents and to take care of her.

"We must leave now, little Blanc but you will see us in the future when you turn 11. We'll be your greatest friends and we'll tell you even more about yourself. Stay safe for us got it?"

The child cooed in response.

"We better leave before our parents find out what we did."

And on that note the girls fled. But as they left Blanc's hair glowed saphirre blue and her eyes turned two toned red with the power symbol.