The End of An Eventful Year

Vert's POV:

Blanc and Lloyd were eventually found by Professor Nishizawa and brought to the infirmary. I was just glad that they survived, which means that Boyd lives on!!!

Blanc had a severe wound and Lloyd was stabbed repeatedly in his shoulder, so it took a long time before they came out.

Blanc came out of the infirmary in time for the last Share Ball match of the season and won again for our house.

Kai's heart reverted back to normal after we had practically destroyed him. He apologised to Blanc everyday and had to go through intense therapy to find his sanity.

Blanc and the rest of us had to explain the stuff about Ankokobushi and Blue Heart. Sage later explained that Ankokobushi was the one sabotaging Blanc and that she was trying to counteract it. I honestly don't believe it.

I now have new ships to focus on. I sense a love triangle in the air and it involves Sora,Kairi and Riku. I have already confirmed Roxas and Namine since I caught them kissing on my way through the courtyard.

My original ships have been going well: Noire and Kai may have been on at least one date together; Neptune and Jay are going to the next game convention; as far as I am concerned, Boyd has already happened but I don't have proof.

Blanc's POV:

It's been a few days since I got realeased from the infirmary and life has been decent. Neptune didn't fail History after me tutoring her to the point of almost threatening her;all of us didn't fail potions with Sage, even though she hates our guts; my relationship with Lloyd has been going great.

We've said that we're going on a date in the holidays and I am going to meet his family in person. It's so weird. I thought that I wouldn't feel happiness after the hell I have been through but I found true emotions.

"Blanc, the plane is leaving soon and we don't want to miss our flight do we?"whispered Lloyd as he snuck up behind me.

"No. But I want a quick kiss before we go since Vert will find out if we do it at the airport."I said.

He granted my wish as he kissed me. We ran to the plane, meeting the others.

Two day time skip

We had arrived back in Japan and Sora and the others had left for their ride back to the Destiny Islands. Lloyd and the others were about to leave when he reminded me of our promise.

That if I couldn't stand my family, he would rescue me. I had his phone number and I kept the phone in my inventory away from my relatives.

"So, we'll see you guys in about a month. We can meet up like last time. We'll see you lovely girls then."said Kai seductively.

"Bye guys."said everyone except me.

"Bye Lloyd."I said as silently as I could but I know he heard me. I knew it wouldn't be long before I see him.

"I heard that. I totally called it:you and Lloyd are dating!"said Vert.

"No we're not. Take it back."

I chased her out of the airport, Neptune and Noire following behind us. I knew I had made some good friends but I knew that more people would be trying to bring back Blue Heart. I wouldn't let her be revived.

And as I ran with the girls, I could feel my parents smiling at me from heaven. And the crystal, well, that's my little secret.

Oh my god, the book is finished. Thank you everyone for reading my book and I will be writing a Mermaid Blanc X Pirate Lloyd fanfiction. Please show your support, follow me on Wattpad and vote for this story as I am putting it in the Wattys this year.

Okay, I will see you guys in my next fanfiction and I ship Boyd, Greenflame and Lava for life. Sayonara my Lowee army.