Blanc's Birthday

It's my birthday,it's my birthday. I'm a spend my money. It was my birthday on May 23rd 2017 and sadly this chapter got deleted somehow. Rewriting this chapter for you guys. Please follow and vote. On with the fanfic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys, Blanc and I were randomly talking about birthdays and I found out hers is in a few days."informed Lloyd at the lunch table.

"We should throw a party for her. I still haven't repaid her for when she got my Sharicite back from Arfoire."stated Noire.

"Hey, isn't Blanc's birthday on the week before half term? We could throw her a small party for her actual birthday and a larger one in the break."suggested Neptune.

"Good plan. We have to be extra careful with Blanc. She is really good at finding out things. If we make one slip up, we're screwed."warned Vert

"Also,I found out that Blanc's first Share Rumble match is the same day as her birthday. Everyone needs to support her. So are you all with me?"asked Lloyd.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"So, what you guys talking about?" asked Blanc.

The group were startled as Blanc appeared behind them with Kairi and Namine.

"Oh, we were just talking about the new anime that just came it a few weeks ago."lied Jay. AKA the 'best' liar in the group.

"Don't play dumb with me. Tell me what you were talking about!"ordered Blanc as she slammed her fist on the table.

"We were just talking about what time to meet up before your Share Rumble match to wish you luck."said Lloyd.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it since it's my first time playing."thanked Blanc as she walked away, leaving Namine and Kairi with the others.

"So what were you guys really talking about?"asked Sora.

Lloyd and the others were scared as Sora, Riku and Roxas randomly appeared beside them.

"When the fuck did you guys get here?"asked a startled Jay.

"We've been here as long as you. We were just waiting for Kairi and Namine to show up."stated Riku.

Neptune told the boys and girls about the party and they agreed to help out.

Lloyd got everyone to write down what they were getting Blanc so she didn't get the same thing. Then he assigned jobs to each person.

Kairi and Namine were on buying presents.

Riku and Roxas were on food.

Jay was on keeping Cole away from the food.

Noire and Vert were on making sure that Little Miss Bar Whore didn't find out and ruin the surprise.

Neptune, Cole and Kai were planning the half term party.

Finally Lloyd and Sora were distracting Blanc.

Time skip to the Blanc's birthday

Blanc awoke to none of the other girls in her room.

It was quiet. Too quiet. After all,she lived with Jay Walker and Neptune Lilac. It was impossible for those two to be quiet. They truly were a match made in heaven.

She decided to check the common room.

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLANC!!!"screamed the birthday girl's friends.