The Surges

Noire's POV:

It had been a week and the surges were becoming more frequent and stronger. Even the other students have felt it.

We've been measuring the wave lengths for the past week and they are all the same. Now Neptune, Vert and I are waiting for the results from our nation's surges. Although it wasn't easy. When we asked our families, they were a bit sceptic but allowed it after a good few hours of arguing.

Now the ninjas found something a bit strange in certain parts of the school. Six weird transmitters that were positioned in different parts of the school. We mapped the transmitters coordinates and discovered that they were arranged in a hexagon.

Now the group was baffled as to why the devices were placed in a hexagon shape when Vert struck gold.

She remembered in one of our History of Gamindustri lessons, when we were analysing nation's banners,that the Lowee banner had a hexagon with a L in the center of it.

This just reeks of Sage. Seeing as how she would resort to setting up the devices in the shape of the Lowee banner to make Blanc look bad.

Although, we still don't know when the transmitters are set to go off or what they are programmed to do.

Hopefully, we get the results back from our parents soon. Sadly, I had to ask Uni,my sister, to get the results for me. Since my family is pretty much divided at the moment, my parents don't really talk to each other or my sister and me.

Anyway, Blanc has been on the edge of despair. She can barely focus in class and she spent an day in the bathroom because her nightmares were causing her so much pain.

She had one yesterday and Lloyd was in the bathroom with her because she kept coughing up blood.

I hope she can get through this. We all know she's going through pain but there's nothing we can do to help her. We need to sort this out before Blanc's nightmares begin to tear her apart at the seams.