Seven Minutes in Heaven 2

Neptune: Previously on Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1.

Blanc: Neptune, wrong script.

Neptune: Well excuse me for trying to lighten the mood.

Blanc: Stick to the script. It's my book, don't fuck it. I regret asking you to do the recap.

Noire: Anyway, Vert and Cole are about to do stuff and Blanc and Lloyd are last in the closet. Be prepared.

If anyone draws some fanart of the ships, send me a picture or something. Also sad times. My sister joined Wattpad and read my story. #SaveMySoul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vert's POV:

I knew I should have expected this from the girls. But why did they have to put Cole in with me? They know how nervous I get around him. That jawline, that sleek hair, those muscles. I just need to get through this without any mishaps. I don't need to tell him I love him.

"So, this is really awkward. I wonder why they put us in together? Though I am kinda glad. To be honest, I wanted to find out more about the true Vert Xiao Long, not the perfect goddess everyone expects her to be."said Cole.

I couldn't help but blush as he said that. No one has ever liked me for me. Everyone has always liked me because I was a goddess except Neptune, Noire and Blanc. The suitors for my future husband all desired two things:my money and my boobs. Because the first thing that all the suitors think of when they look at me is I'm rich and I've got big tits.

"So, I'm getting the feeling that you like me because everyone who's come in here has kissed. So do you like me as just a friend or a boyfriend? And tell me the truth. No lies. Please."said Cole.

"I don't. I am sorry if you do but...no."I said,ashamed that I couldn't tell him the truth.

"Do you honestly think I can't tell you're turning the truth around? I can tell because whenever you do that- you push your middle fingers together. Now tell me the honest truth. Do you love me?"he asked with a serious face.

"I do but I know you don't feel the same. You only like me because I am rich and for my boobs."I said.

"Are you kidding? I don't like you for that, I like your for your personality. How you can tell who likes each other from a single glance. How much of a hardcore gamer you are that you wouldn't leave one of your gamer friends behind like your own team. That's why I like you. No other reasons."he admitted.

Damn it. Why do you have to be so nice, Cole. I am so not worthy of someone like.

"Vert, just give up already. You know you can't't resist. If you don't, I am gonna make the move now."said Cole as he kissed me.

I started to cry for some reason. Why couldn't I just hold back my feelings? But, this is actually quite enjoyable.

I have a feeling someone's been videotaping or taking pictures, so I guess it's payback.

"Okay, your time is up. It's time for Blanc and Lloyd."said Kai.

Lloyd's POV:

This is it. The moment where everyone finds out. Or will they?

Earlier while Cole and Vert were in the closet :

So we're going to record a conversation on your phone and play it as we make out. Sounds foolproof  I guess.

So either this will work or we're fucked.

The recording starts and we begin to kiss. Though we're trying to be careful not to be to loud so that the others hear. I love how Blanc just pulls me in. I'm happy I found her. I notice Blanc's hair turn a light blue. She still manages to surprise me every day.

Even though she has to act mature around some people, she's super emotional. She's kind too.

"Okay. Your time is up. Come out."said Vert in a sullen voice. She's probably mad that she didn't get her ship. Thank god we made the recording long enough.
We wrapped up the game but Blanc told me that Noire, Neptune, Vert and herself needed to tell us something tomorrow. I just hope it's not something bad.