Chapter Eleven

*THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT CHARLOTTE'S PARENTS. NO THEY ARE NOT ALIVE, THIS IS WHEN THEY WERE*

"Mommy!" Charlotte called for her mother. They were playing hide and seek, soon her mother came out of her hiding spot, and 'tackled' Charlotte playfully. "Mommy!" She giggled. They played for a little while until it was time for Charlotte's nap. Charlotte headed upstairs and went to sleep. (INTRODUCING THEIR NAMES: MAX, AND LILA) "Max?" Lila looked for him. "Lila, I'm in the kitchen making us lunch." Max had said from the kitchen.

Lila loved Max, so much and she was the only one his life. Max and Lila took well care of Charlotte and had never lost her out of their sight. Charlotte was the only one, the two of them loved, too much to let her go. Charlotte has never been out of their sight, and she always knew to never wander off.

The only time she went out of their sight is when they were out and Charlotte was kidnapped. But after the kidnapping Max, and Lila have always kept Charlotte close to them. A few months went by and Charlotte was older, she was never allowed out, and never allowed to go anywhere. 

Another month went by, Charlotte's parents were out and Charlotte was home alone. She was bored, nothing to do. She went outside when she wasn't supposed to, and was almost killed. She shot back inside, and locked the door. Charlotte was terrified, and then the predator who tried to kill her was gone, killed. Her parents walked inside, "Darling, were back."

Charlotte came downstairs, and went to the couch, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. She turned on her favorite show, and sat there, quietly, not saying anything for the rest of that night. Max, and Lila were getting worried. They were worried Charlotte was becoming depressed.

They were right, Charlotte did start cutting herself, and changed what she wore. She went from being happy little Charlotte, to depressed looking Charlotte. Her parents were concerned, so they took her to a therapist to help her, but it didn't help. The therapist told her parents that all she needs is something to make her happy. Do things that she used too, figure out what caused the depression.

Three years went by, and Charlotte's depression decreased greatly. She started to be more athletic, and do more sports. For her, doing sports kept her mind off things, she didn't want to think about. Charlotte was doing track, playing softball, riding her bike, and lots more things, too. 

Charlotte was finally herself again, and nothing made her change her mind. Her parents went out late that night to go partying with their friends. (*NEWS FLASH, THIS IS HOW HER PARENTS DIED.*) On the way home, they got into a car crash, which caused a fire inside the car, and the car had spun out. It over the ledge of a bridge, and that was the last time Charlotte ever saw her parents. 

Charlotte had gone to live with her aunt, who took care of her, and was with her grandfather. She grew happy there, and that's when things happened, (*beginning of the book :)*)

If you are wondering why the name of her parents are different in this chapter than in the beginning of the book, is because her aunt is actually her mother. Well acted like her mother, and took care of her like a mother should do.

Thanks for reading this chapter.