Chapter Fifteen

Jack didn't notice who this guy was until....

Ryan looked up, and Jack saw his face. "Charlotte he needs to leave!" Charlotte growled, "NO! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!" She grew angry, and looked at Ryan who seemed to not be able to get up. Charlotte helped him up , and had to ask, "Ryan? Are you okay?" That's when Jack's flashback came in when his family left him. "YOU SON OF A BI-" He was cut off by Kora when she came outside, "Daddy? Come back inside... I need you, I can't sleep." Jack sighed and went inside, to help his daughter go back to sleep.

"Ryan do you know my husband?" Ryan shook his head. "I can't seem to remember but I swear he looks familiar." Charlotte helped him up, and helped him to get inside so she could give him an ice pack. She sat next to him as he leaned his head on her shoulder, and Charlotte placed the ice pack on his forehead and smiled. "You'll be okay, Ryan. If he does try and kill you, I'll deal with him. No one's gonna hurt you."

Jack heard what Charlotte said, and so he decided to stay upstairs so he could be alone. He laid on the bed quietly, and fell asleep. Meanwhile with Ryan and Charlotte....

"I just don't know what got into him, he's been aggressive ever since I met him but he never gets like that when other people come around." Charlotte sighed, she couldn't believe him right now, and it was difficult but she knew what Jack was going through. Ryan tried to speak, but he couldn't say anything, he felt so stupid. This reason being is because Jack was his brother, but he didn't want to admit it. Charlotte got up and took the ice pack off Ryan's head, put it in the freezer, and went back to him.

She laid his head on the couch, and covered him with a blanket. After she'd done so, she went up to the bedroom and crawled into bed, she whispered into Jack's ear, "I love you. And what I said meant nothing." The both of them cuddled and went to sleep peacefully.

The next morning.... Jack woke up and saw Charlotte was already awake. She got up out of bed, and headed downstairs, and saw Ryan was still asleep. She ignored the fact he was there, because she didn't want to upset Jack. Jack headed downstairs and noticed Charlotte staring at Ryan, but he also noticed she shrugged it off and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Breakfast was only made for Jack and Charlotte, because they were the only two awake. Jack was very happy to have his wife to himself, but with Ryan here, it made it difficult, but Charlotte managed herself to keep Jack happy. Charlotte wanted do anything for Jack to stay happy, and to keep herself that way as well.

Ryan had woken up, and  Charlotte walked over to him. "Now your up? Look, I don't think it's a good idea for you stay here any longer." Ryan looked up at her, confused. "What do you mean? I thought we were friends." Charlotte sighed with a little disappointment, "We still are friends, I just need you to go for a while. I promise we will meet soon." Ryan was quite sad, but he understood, "Sure. I'll see you around." He got up and left the house.

Charlotte wanted to make Jack happy, and she could see that Jack was happy when Ryan left, so Charlotte smiled. She walked over to him and ran her hand down his stomach, and then she walked away. She acted quite smart on this level, just to tease Jack. The last thing she said to him before she walked away was; "Catch me, if you can." That's when Jack let go of his lip he was biting, because he didn't want to let Charlotte know.

Charlotte knew all the strings, and knew how to make him get like that. But would he pull through to make her happy? Charlotte decided to forget about it, but remembered her words she had told him, "Catch me, if you can." She wasn't sure if she meant it, or meant it as a joke.

She shrugged and and went upstairs for she was tired, and wanted to sleep. Even though it was only eight thirty. But she wondered if this might make Jack want to have another kid. That's what was running through her mind, 'Do I really want another kid? I already have one..' Charlotte wasn't sure what she wanted, but it's whatever jack wanted.

Jack went up the stairs, and laid besides her. He put an arm around her to cuddle with Charlotte. Jack always had his way, and he knew what Charlotte wanted. "I thought about what you said," Jack started, "I caught you." He said with a smirk. Charlotte blushed and knew what was gonna happen. But would Jack use protection? Or would he just go with it?

Keep reading to find out.