Chapter Seven

Kora was disappointed.  Her mother left her, seven months. After another month, Charlotte was back with Luke, happy as ever. "Charlotte!" Alecai ran to her, and quicker as ever she moved out of the way, making him fall to the floor. "Kora sweetheart, I'm back!" Kora heard the sweetness of her mother's voice and came running. "Why is daddy on the floor?" Charlotte sent a message to Kora's head, 'He's just clumsy'.

"Woah... how did you do that mommy?" Charlotte wanted to tell Kora, but was forbidden by Luke. She was only to obey Luke's commands, and she had to do it. "It's just something I obtained, but don't worry about it." Kora nodded, but she was curious, and that's when Kora noticed her mother's eyes. "What's wrong darling?" Alecai had gotten back up and grabbed Kora, "You need to leave, both of you!"

"Gladly, sweetie." Luke looked at Kora, "We can't leave without the kid. She's our key." Charlotte so quick, grabbed Kora, and then they left. "NO!" Alecai fell to his knees, he ran to his mother's house, "Mother!? Luke's back... Charlotte's brother. They took Kora." Jasmine and Alecai gather together with other wolves to try and get Kora back.

When they got to the edge of the territory, the wolves and vampires all together. "Take another step, and we break her." Wolves didn't know about the breaking of a vampire, "One step is all it takes, to tear her arms and head off and you can't get her back." Charlotte's eyes were glassy, dull, and dusty. "Luke, please don't do this." Charlotte's voice almost gone. She could barely breathe, and then the vampires let go of her.

Luke stared at his sister, he put Kora down and went to his sister immediately. "What are you doing to her!? Make it stop, MAKE IT STOP!!!" Charlotte's pule slowing down, and heart beating slowing, "STOP IT! YOU'RE KILLING HER!" Charlotte sent a message to Alecai, 'You're mother is killing me.... Stop her....' Alecai saw his mother using her power, "Mother, stop it!" He jumped onto his mother and clawed her face, she had fallen out of place, and the power usage stopped.

Charlotte took a deep breath in, and everything went back to normal, "Charlotte!" Luke hugged her, and when she had her arms behind his back, a dagger appeared. 'Do it' she told herself. With no time to lose, she held the dagger tightly and stabbed Luke right in the back and made a line down his back. Blood got all over her hands, and her clothes. She went back to her wolf self, and went back to Alecai with Kora.

Charlotte had been under Luke's control the whole time, but when it came to her that she was under some sort of spell, she knew what she had to do. Alecai and Kora were the only one's she cared about ever since Luke came around. She terrible for killing her own brother, but it had to be done to save her own  life, and Kora's life. She still had partial powers from being a vampire like sending message through minds, so she sent one to Alecai: 'Get rid of your mother, or I'll do it myself. She tried to kill me..' Alecai was shocked and he knew his mother tried to kill Charlotte, so for her he would kill Jasmine.

Charlotte took Kora by the hand, and walked her home so they were safe. The other wolves had left and only Alecai and Jasmine were left. "I'm sorry mother...." He attacked his mother and killed her. Alecai got up, and went back to the house. "Charlotte?" She turned around, "What?" Alecai was quivering, "Sh-she... She's g-gone." Charlotte nodded, then she returned to the kitchen as her and Kora were making cupcakes. It was getting late, and Kora was getting tired, so Charlotte carried her upstairs and brought her to her room so she could sleep. She laid her down gently and left the room, closing the door.

Charlotte went into their bedroom and saw Alecai on the bed, "What are you looking at?" He smirked, "A sexy woman that I love." Charlotte blushed and went to go change, she wore something comfortable but sexy at the same time to keep Alecai pleased. She liked keeping Alecai happy especially when he calls her sexy, it usually means he wants something. She came back and plopped her body on the bed, Alecai climbed on top of her. 'Mmm, so fucking sexy right now. She's so pretty.' Alecai forgot Charlotte could read minds, and that's when she spoke, "Alecai, I heard that. If you think that, then go ahead and have your wish, I won't care." Alecai was strong when having sex with her, sometimes he would leave marks.