Chapter Two

In the next few weeks, Alecai and Charlotte have been through their separate ways. Charlotte met up with her best friends, Sissy, and Hannah. They have been her best friends since they were kids. "Sissy, Hannah! Wait up!" She ran to them.

"Oh my gosh! Hey Charlotte!" They both say at the same time. The three of them laugh, and it's been such a long time since they've seen each other. But then Hannah, being so stupid brought up my practice lessons. "Oh my gosh, I totally forgot.." She sighed, and took off to go talk to her lesson teacher.

Charlotte finally got to her teacher's room, and little did she know Alecai was the new lesson teacher, 'Oh brother!' she thought. "Uh, hey Alecai...." Alecai turns around to face Charlotte, "What are you doing here?"

Charlotte sighed, "Well, this was my lessons class." Alecai laughed. "And it still is. Just now you take lessons with me." Just as she thought it was going to be a good lesson time, it just got ruined. Charlotte did not want Alecai to teach her, since it was one on one with her.

Now she has to be alone with Him? Charlotte had no clue what to do. She was just going to suck it up, and deal with it. "Well, how about we get started?" Alecai had a smirk on his face, and she knew that he was not going to take it easy on her.

He was going to rebuild her strength from when the whole fight happened. They went out in the woods, where no one dare goes but Alecai. "Now, show me what you've got." Charlotte tried her hardest, but her strength was weak, and she kept failing. "No, no, no... Like this." Alecai gave her a demonstration.

Charlotte couldn't believe he was doing this to her. Charlotte tried again, and she did it. Alecai was impressed, "Now that's how it should be done." Then an idea came to his mind, "Why don't you come over for dinner. My dad's gonna be home." That's when Charlotte's heart almost stopped.

"Look, that's not a good idea. It's not that I'm worried, it's just...." Alecai was confused by what she was trying to say. "Is this about what happened?" Charlotte shook her head no, there was something that her mother told her about his father. "I need to go." then Charlotte takes off to go home.

"Mom? Alecai wants me to go over for dinner... He said his dad's gonna be there." Scarlett stopped short, and a flashback of what had happened came to her mind.

~Flashback~

"Your wife should've never gave birth to her!"

"Well it's your fault your wife encouraged her!"

"Now, you're gonna pay for what you have brought to this world"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett looked at her precious daughter, "Charlotte you mustn't. He did something terrible to your father, and I've told you the story before." Charlotte wanted to go so badly, and now things were ruined. Alecai walks in, "Miss. Whitemoon, is it okay if I take your daughter to dinner?" She gives him an angry stare.

"She can't she has homework, and tell you're father I said hello." She said, then laughed. Charlotte sighed, "Sorry...." She walked towards Alecai and hugged him, her purple eyes sparkled when he looked at her. Alecai felt that Scarlett was trying to keep them apart, but he didn't know. "Come to dinner with me anyway." Charlotte was shocked, she didn't care what happened after she got home, so she agreed.

Later that evening, Charlotte got ready. She curled her hair and placed into a ponytail. Then put on a short almost revealing dress, and put on her black heels. Charlotte did her makeup and just in time when Alecai arrived. She snuck out and went with Alecai to his house. When they arrived at his place, Charlotte was amazed by how big it is, "Come on, my father can't wait to meet you."

With both their hands holding, they walked into the big house, and into the dining area where his family were placed, we took our seats, and Charlotte was next to Alecai. "Dad, this is-" He was cut off by his father, "Charlotte. I know who she is." His father said with a low growl. "Mr. Silverlight, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said with quite wonderful manners. "I see your mother  has taught you well with manners." Charlotte was very quiet the next few minutes during dinner.

"May I be excused?" Jasmine allowed and let her go. Charlotte stood up from the table and left the house. She sat outside tears in her eyes, and almost crying. Alecai came out after her, "Charlotte what's the matter?" She had to explain what was happening, and she knew she shouldn't have come.

"Alecai, this was a bad idea. I shouldn't have come, there's a story behind your father's eyes and my mother and I know it. I was only a child when this happened." Alecai couldn't understand, he knew his father was loving and kind. He wondered why this was happening. "What're you trying to say Charlotte?" Charlotte sighed, "Alecai, your father, killed my father when I just a tiny child. I still have nightmares."

Alecai didn't even know this. "Are you sure?" Charlotte nodded. She grabbed his hand and took him to her mother. Soon they arrived, and went into the home. "Mother! Mother, I need you to explain the story to Alecai!" Scarlett came downstairs, she sighed and had a sad look on her face. "Come sit." They walked into the living room and sat down, Scarlett started to explain.

"When Charlotte was born, there were rules that certain packs weren't allowed to have children. That was us. When we had Charlotte your, father found out. When he saw Charlotte for himself, he wanted to kill her." Alecai was shocked, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Charlotte's father tried to protect her and myself. I remember those exact words your father said: 'Your wife should've never gave birth to her!' 'Now, you're gonna pay for what you have brought to this world.' He hated Charlotte, but your mother, your mother encouraged me to have Charlotte."

Scarlett was having a hard time explaining especially because her husband was gone. Charlotte clung onto Alecai and didn't let go. "So to say Alecai, your father wants to kill Charlotte."  Alecai disagreed, "I won't let him hurt her, not this time, not after me almost killing you." Charlotte smiled, then whimpered after hearing Alecai's father's voice. There was a banging at the door....