Chapter Sixteen

Or would he just go with it?

 "You did catch me, and that's what I wanted you to do." Charlotte blushed deeply, as red as a strawberry. "Do you want to?" Jack asked. Charlotte wasn't sure if she wanted too... But in her head, she wanted too. She couldn't pull herself to go through with this.

"Yes I want too. But I have things for you, that I kept. I never knew why I kept them." Charlotte looked at him, "I guess I was waiting for the right guy to treat me right with them." She got up, and Jack's eyes followed her. She opened the box that had everything it in, and took the things out. It was everything that she kept from Alecai. "There's dog ears, a dog tail, and everything a dog needs, and some play toys."

Jack considered it, and nodded. Charlotte grabbed what she wore when her ex had done it to her, and went into the bathroom to change. She put on the outfit and put it on, then came out to him. She walked over and put the dog ears on her head. Jack offered to put the tail on for her, and she allowed him too. Jack spoke, "On your hands and knees." Charlotte obeyed.

She got on her hands and knees, and acted like a dog. She even barked, "ruff, ruff." Jack smirked and looked at the collar on the bed.  He put on her, and attached the leash, then pulled her closer to him. He took his underwear off and pointed to his member. "Suck." She crawled closer to him and started sucking his member. She didn't stop until she was told so, and she was told to stop about an hour after.

"Lay on the bed, on you back." Charlotte got up on the bed, and laid on her back like she was told. "Open your legs." Jack told her, and she opened her legs. He got closer and put his member inside of her, and started banging her. He hit her hard every time, making her moan loudly and she couldn't stop. She came a couple of times.

"What a good doggy." Jack smirked, and let her get up. She got up and took the things off, and changed into her normal pajamas. She laid on the bed and fell asleep. Charlotte had never felt better, because she wasn't abused like the last time this happened. She fell asleep peacefully, and cuddled up against Jack's warm body. Jack smiled, and kissed her forehead. He placed an arm around her, and kept her close to him.

The next morning... Charlotte woke up, but couldn't stand. She felt good, but something was wrong. She decided to get an ice pack but then she remembered that she was a different person. She wasn't just a wolf, she was everything because she was a hybrid --Bet you didn't know that-- and she had every power. She waved her hand, and frost came out, and placed it on her thighs where it felt bruised and it was hurting. After she had done so, she felt better, and was able to stand once again.

She got up and went to check on Kora. She peeped into her bedroom, and saw she was still asleep. She walked in, and kissed her forehead, and Kora smiled. Charlotte then came out, and closed the door gently, behind her. She was relieved and went downstairs to make a bowl of cereal with milk. She was quite hungry after only eating a small bit of food the night before. Charlotte went to make a bowl of cereal and eat, since she was quite hungry and she ate the whole bowl.

THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK. THERE WILL BE NO MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS!!! I'M SORRY IF THIS IS A PLOT TWISTER OR A CONFUSING STORY. ONE OF MY FRIENDS WROTE THIS BOOK, I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY.