Erik Lehnsherr {1}

Erik felt like his whole world came tumbling down on him

You were gone
Y/N L/N was gone. And, it was nothing he could do about it.

You, Erik, Charles and Raven were fighting some mutant. But you guys didn't know this mutant's powers. Well, exept Charles, he's a telepath after all.
The mutant's powers was to manipulate death. It could make you die in all these horrible ways.
The mutant's eyes were fixated on Erik, but you jumped in front of him. A dark blast of energy hit you in the stomach. You didn't have a chance to react before blood spilled out of your eyes, mouth, ears and nose. You felt like your blood was boiling. You fell down to your knees and just laid there on the ground. Erik came rushing to your side. You barely had a chance to choke out a weak I love you to Erik before the light left your eyes.

"Y/N? No, no, no! Please, please don't leave me baby." He pulled you closer so he could lean his head on yours. "I-I need you." His voice cracked at the end. Charles and Raven came running up to you two. "I'm so terrible sorry, Erik. I knew how much you cared about her." Charles said. "She was my whole world." He whispered. "She was my whole world, Charles. And you took her away from me. You killed her!" Tears were streaming down his face now, his voice soar from the screaming. Charles and Raven looked taken back by his outburst. Raven gently put a hand on Eriks shoulder but he showed her away. "Leave me alone." "Erik, if you could just-" "I said leave me alone!"

He didn't know if he had anything to live for anymore. You were gone. Y/N L/N was ripped away from Erik's grip. Slipping through his fingers like sand. And, the worst part wasn't that he had lost you, nor a part of himself. But that he needed to lose their daughter too, their unborn child. That was the worst. He had lost his family.

---------------
Why so tense Potter?
I said I was back to destroy your lives;))))
But, seriously I have a thing for sad imagines:'))))