Isaac Lahey {1}

You were speechless, you never thought he would do this

You were speechless, you never thought he would do this. Or, that she would do this. You told him that you loved him two days ago, and he had said it back. Why the hell would he do this if he loved you? They had sprung apart the second you entered the room, and you had been silent since. The tears spoke on its own.

He took a step towards you while trying to put his arms around you, but you took a step back. "Y/N, please." You looked him in the eyes and shook your head. Allison tried to speak up too, but with one look from your side she shut her mouth at once.

"No, no. You don't get to do that Isaac! You don't get to 'Y/N, please' me! I- how could you do this?!"

"Y/N just listen to him?"

"Oh shut up Allison!"

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!"

"Oh my god Isaac! You're defending her?! I don't know if your remember but I told you I loved you two days ago and you said it back! Was that just lies too? Where you sleeping with her then too?" Silence followed after your statement. You couldn't stop the tears, and you didn't care. You wanted to show both of them how much they hurt you. You sniffled and tried to dry your nose on your sleeve.

"Y/N please, I promise you it was just this once. I-I don't know what to tell you or what I can do to make it up to you. And, I promise you baby I love you, I truly do and I meant what I said that night."

"It has never happened before Y/N, you have got to believe him."

"Allison, seriously shut the fuck up." You growled with pointing a threatening finger towards her.

"I don't care if you love me or if this was just a mistake Isaac. You cheated on me! And, I will never forgive you or forget that. I hope you both rot in hell for what you did." You said while the tears were streaming down your face and your voice was shaking. Isaac's face was showing so much pain that you almost felt bad for him. He took a step towards you, but yet again, you took a step back. Hurt flashed in his tear brimmed eyes.

"Y/N, I-please-" He cried, but you cut him off.

"Fuck you Isaac Lahey, fuck you." And with that you walked out of the room, completely obvious to the look Isaac casted after you.