Charles Xavier {1}

Requested by: LilStar-Lord

You were warming up some leftover chinese from the dinner earlier

You had missed the dinner since you needed to read some assignments.
You sighed to yourself, sometimes you wondered why in the world you decided to become a history teacher for mutants instead of just humans.
You were a mutant yourself, having the powers to manipulate any kind of liquid, and having a very strong mind; meaning that people like Charles Xavier wasn't able to read your thoughts unless you let them.
You sat down at one of the tables and stared out through the window.
Most of the kids were asleep or in their room, but some of them were up watching TV or just hanging in the common room.
And you, being an amazing and responsible adult, didn't care.
You swallowed your chicken and were about to stand up when you felt the familiar tingling in your forehead and your sight became blurry.
Your world spinning.
You took a deep breath and closed your eyes.
Then, you grabbed the nearest object whirled around and throwed it.
You glared at Charles when the object hit him in the forehead.
He blinked and turned his head around, his fingers still on his forehead.

"Stop trying to read my thoughts Xavier!"

--------------
I managed to write a happy one!
Hope u liked it, and that it lived up to your expectations;)))