Sam Winchester {1}

You strolled into the bar, wearing a tight red dress that hugged your body just right

You smirked to yourself when noticed all the attention you got.
You sat down at a barstool and ordered a whisky and a beer.
Y

ou had gone through a hard breakup, and this was your way of forgetting.

Your boyfriend of two years had cheated on you.
The worst part wasn't that he had cheated on you, the worst part was that you had caught him and your bestfriend (well, ex-bestfriend) doing it. You swalloved hard at the memory and downed your whisky.
Couching a little bit when the strong liqour went down your throat.
You waved at the bartender ordering a new round.
After sitting at the barstool for half an hour downing whisky after whisky, you needed to pee, badly.
You stood and walked to the restroom. But, as the clumsy girl you were you stumbled, you would have hit the floor but two strong arms catched you.
You slowly looked up and met two familiar hazel eyes; Sam Winchester. The boy whom you fell in love in with all those years ago.
But being a hunter-couple had it perks, you got killed.
You had died in his arms.
You got brought back (oblivousy), but you had strict orders not to show yourself to Sam.
You hadn't seen him in five years, yet here he was.
The pain was evident in his eyes.
He looked so lost and confused
His voice was a broken whisper and his bottom lip was quivering.

"Y/N? Is that really you?"