Tony Stark {2}

May 29th
Your dad's birthday
He had currently spent a lot of time in his workshop, and you were getting sick of it.
You didn't have your "daughter and father time" and that made you sad.
That's the reason why you came up with this stupid but bulletproof plan of yours.
You knew how much he loved his suits, so being the smart bastard you were, you stole them.
While he was asleep, (which was around 4am. Four. Fucking. Am) you snuck into his workshop and stole them.
You told F.R.I.D.A.Y to tell your dad when he asked her that you were hiding the suits in the movie room in the tower.

Tony walked into his workshop at 11 am with his coffee mug saying "best dad ever! (Well for as long as I've lived;)) ) He greeted F.R.I.D.A.Y and was about to start working on his suits when he noticed something, they were gone.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, where's my suits?"

"I believe your daughter stole them last night while you were asleep Mr.Stark."

"Damn it, Y/N! Where has she hid them?"

"In the movie room, sir."

Tony stormed to the elevator and pressed the button to floor 19.

You had set everything thing out.
AC/DC were playing in the background, you had all the snacks ready and his favourite movie was paused on the big screen.
You heard F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice signaling that your dad was on the floor.
You sat down in one of the letter chairs and waited.
He stormed inside with a 'where the hell is my-', but he stopped mid sentence with a look of surprise crossing his features.

"Happy birthday dad!"

"Y/N, what is this?"

"Well, duh. It's your birthday so I made a surprise for you. And, we have spend an awful little time together, so I figured I could combine two things."

You smiled gently at him and rose from your seat, hiding a present behind your back.
When you came over to him, you handed him the gift.
He took it waringly.
He opened it.
When he did he saw a picture frame with a picture of the two of you and the team goofing around with big smiles plastered on your faces.
Tears welled up in his eyes. You got on your tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"I love you dad"

------------------------

Eyyyyy, would you look at that, I UPDATED!!!
Sorry about being gone so long, but you know school and stuff (exams, yeeeey)
But, it's my dad's birthday so I figured we needed some dad!Tony fluff.
Happy 47th birthday to my amazing dad who deserves the world and no hate!
Also, tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 3K READS GUYSSS!
I LOVE YOU