Ginny Weasley {1}

You knew of the youngest Weasley, but the two of you were never friends

You knew of the youngest Weasley, but the two of you were never friends. You had noticed her several times, because everybody saw how beautiful she was. In your third and fourth you had a crush on her, but you had grew out of it.

What you didn't know was that Ginny had been crushing on you for years now. Her brothers and friends would constantly tease her about it. Every time someone mentioned your name her head would either snap towards where your name came from or her entire face would heat up. She never did anything about the crush because she never believed that you felt the same way.

There was rumors going around Hogwarts that you finally had got a boyfriend/girlfriend over the summer. Ginny didn't believe it because there was just rumors, but also because she didn't want to. Now she was sitting in the library trying to study for a test, but she couldn't concentrate because some couple was giggling and making make out noises. She got up after fifteen minutes of the giggling because she was getting tired of it. She turns a bookshelf and comes to a halt. The couple that was making all the noises was you and your girlfriend/boyfriend. She couldn't breath and she felt her heart shatter in her chest.

"Oh Ginny! Hi!" You exclaimed with a big smile on your face. The smile faltered quickly because of Ginny's face. You got up and made your way over to the girl.

"Ginny? You alright?" She moved her gaze from your make out buddy to you. Her eyes was filling with tears and full of pain. You couldn't understand what was happening and why she was this sad.

Ginny tried to answer you, but the lump in her throat was growing and she couldn't speak. She tried her hardest to not let the tears fall.

"Babe? You coming back?"

"Yeah, just hold on a minute. Ginny seriously, are you alright?" You felt really weird before this was the most of a conversation you had ever had with Ginny. And, you had never seen her this vulnerable before.

Ginny managed to clear her throat and tried to answer you. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm just going to go." Ginny saw the way you looked at her, with confusion lacing your every movement. She couldn't bare look at you at and your perfect everything. The moment she turned away from she let the tears fall. She heard you calling after her, but she couldn't look at you.

She guessed she was wrong. It wasn't just a crush. Ginny Weasley was utterly and hopelessly in love with you. But, you were with someone, and there was nothing she could do about it.