Stiles Stilinski {1}

You and the hyperactive Stilinski kid had been best friends since forever

You and the hyperactive Stilinski kid had been best friends since forever. You were good friends with Scott too, but you and Stiles had a special bond. Well, that was until he snapped at you. The two of you was out in the woods looking for the wolf pack that was in Beacon Hills at the moment. You were having a good time, until the two of you started discussing. It started as something small, the two of you always discusted something. But it was different this time. Stiles was all tensed up, because his father was in the hospital
 When he snapped at you, he said so many hurtful things. To be honest it hurted like a  bitch. But, you were never one to back down. So, you snapped at him too. After the big argument, you had stormed home. And you cried, you cried your eyes out.

It has been several days since the argument. You and Stiles haven't talked or looked at each other. You were home having a movie marathon. A knock on your door made you pause the movie. You groaned in frustration. You went and opened the door, and what you saw shocked you. There he stood, Stiles Stilinski. Drunk out of his as. 

"Y/N" he hiccuped. You crossed your arms over your chest. "What do you want Stilinski?" "I- I'm sorry. I'm sorry okay? I know I hurt you, a lot actually. I don't know why I did it. But you have to believe. I am terrible sorry. I can't live without you, you're my best friend." He smiled sadly at you, and you couldn't help but grin at his cheesiness.

"You're a dork, Stiles Stilinski.
  But, you're my dork. C'mon, let's get you   cleaned up and then we can watch some Star Wars. Does that sound okay?"