Stiles Stilinski {2}

Stiles had never felt this anxious before

Stiles had never felt this anxious before. Sure, he had been anxious whenever something happened to his father or his friends. But, he had never imagined something like this happening to you. At least not before he had told you how he felt. Shuffling in his seat, he let out a strained breath and started biting his fingernails. Looking up to the doorframe he was met with the eyes of one of the doctors that attended you. Standing up from the chair, Stiles waited for the doctor to speak up. "She's stable. As for now Mr. Stilinski."

"So she's going to wake up?" Stiles asked with hope in his voice. "We don't know that for sure, Mr. Stilinski. Her condition is stable now, but with the damages she got during the accident, she got some internal injuries and that may develop into internal bleedings. So, we need to keep her in a coma for now."

"Oh okay." Stiles whispered and dried a few of the tears that had escaped his eyes. "Just let us now if you need anything, okay?" The doctor said while placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, then he left the room.

Stiles stalked over to your bed and sat down on the side. Taking your hand in his, he cleared his throat and spoke up. "I'm sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't have let you drive home yesterday, not after the fight we had with that werewolf. And, I — I'm sorry that I haven't told you how I feel yet." Swallowing the lump in his throat, Stiles let the tears fall freely.

"Just come back to me, alright? I need you."