Tony Stark {1}

You looked around you

You looked around you. You checked every corner of the common room and the floor you were at
Okay, no one was here.
You smirked to yourself.
You told FRIDAY to put on your playlist. Back in Black started blaring through the speakers.
You moved your hips to the beat and sang along.
You were so glad no one was there, they would think you were crazy; one of SHIELD's top agents and a highly respected Avenger singing at the top of her lungs and dancing like crazy. 

Tony were working in his lab, when he heard it.
Those famous lines from Back in Black. His head shot up and curiosity got the best of him.
He put his things down and asked FRIDAY to lock the lab.
He thought that everyone was out, either on a mission or having a day of. When he got into the common room he couldn't believe his eyes; the strict and serious agent Y/N L/N were singing and dancing to one of his favorite songs in just her pyjamas.
He smirked and leaned against the wall. He admired you, the way your messy bun would get even messier and the way you were moving and singing like you had no care in the world.
You might say that he had developed a little crush on you.
When the song was finished he finally decided to speak up

"Didn't know you could move your strict body like yours that way agent L/N."