Stefan Salvatore {1}

Opening your eyes you were blinded by the sun rays that shone through the bedroom window

Opening your eyes you were blinded by the sun rays that shone through the bedroom window. Closing your eyes again, you let out a happy sigh and wiggled closer into the grasp of the person who had an arm lunched over you. When you had settled, the arm strengthened its grasp around you. You felt their face settling in the crook of your neck.

You had almost fallen back to sleep again, but then you felt a tingling sensation on your neck. Brushing it off you let it go. But, then it happened again. Letting out an annoyed huff, you turned around and faced the person. You were about to say something to wake him up, but then you noticed how peaceful he looked. You smiled to yourself and brushed his cheek. "You're staring." You jumped a little at the sudden change of noice. Stefan opened his eyes and met your E/C ones. "What?" He chuckled.

"Nothin', you just looked so peaceful." You smiled at your boyfriend. "Yeah? Well, try to guess why."

"Hm, because of the blood we drank last night?"

"Nope."

"Um, is it because we're finished with high school?" Shaking his head, Stefan signaled that this was a no too.

"Because of the amazing sex we had last night?" Letting out a loud laugh at your question he smiled a big smile and pulled you closer. "No, even though that is close to a second."

"Well then, what was it?"

"You."

"What?" You laughed an unsure laugh. Plopping himself up on an elbow, he looked down at you. "It was you who made me happy Y/N. I — I love you." Taken aback by his statement, your mouth parted in surprise. He looked at you expectingly and unsure. "I'm sorry, did I — did I cross a line? Because I could easily take it back." Blushing because of his nervousness, you let a big smile on to your face.

"Stefan. It's alright." Placing a hand on his cheek, you stroked it gently. "I love you too." Stefan smiled at your statement and leaned in for a kiss. This was a good start at the summer.