Dean Winchester {4}

You were not enjoying this

You were not enjoying this. You enjoyed dressing nicely for special occasions and you didn't mind wearing some formal clothing when you were impersonating a FBI agent on a hunt. But this, this was a whole new level. To kill a certain monster who only targeted blonde strippers, you needed to dress up (if you don't have blonde hair, pretend that you're putting on a wig), as, you guessed it, a blonde stripper.

You were not thrilled. You were not okay with dressing up to be objectified by men. But, you were the only card the boys had. So, you surrendered yourself, it was only for a few hours. You went into the bathroom to change into whatever Dean had bought you, and your mouth fell open in shock. You knew you shouldn't have trusted Dean, you should've let Sam bought it for you.

Well, there was no going back now. So, you stepped into the lingerie he had bought you and put on the heels. You looked at yourself in mirror, and you wouldn't lie, you looked good. Dean had bought a dark blue set of lingerie decorated with diamonds and lace, and to match it he had bought a pair of sleek black heels. You threw your robe around your body without tying it and went out to the boys.

Sam, Dean and Cas dropped whatever they were holding and looked at you. Sam quickly averted his eyes because of respect and Cas uttered an 'um' and vanished from the room. But, Dean kept staring. His eyes roamed over your body and drank it all in, while lust filled his eyes. He licked his lips and tried to stop the growing bulk in his pants. You smirked to yourself and cleared your throat.

"Winchester, you good? 'Cause my eyes are up here." You motioned to your eyes upwards.

"Huh? Oh, um, yeah, yeah I'm good."