Barry Allen {1}

Cisco walked through the front door to Barry's aparment

When he went inside the apartment he hit a wall.
The aparment was dark and smelly.
It smelled like old food and he guessed the Barry hadn't had a window open in days.
He walked into the living room and the sight that met him made him want to laugh, but he didn't because no one would like to see their bestfriend spread across the sofa cluthing a big pink teddybear to their chest looking as brooken as ever.
Barry looked up when he heard Cisco aproaching.
What Cisco saw made his stomach turn with pity.
Barry's cheeks were pink and had teer stains while his eyes were red and poofy.
Cisco smiled a pityful smile to his bestfriend,

"Hey bro, how are you feeling?"
Barry made a grimace and shrugged before he sat up.
"Never been better."
"Dude it's been two weeks, Cait keeps complaining that you need to get back. And, you defiently need a shower, or two."
He looked Barry and the eyes and smiled.

"I broke her heart Cisco, I broke Y/N's heart and it's my fault that she's gone! Cait problaby doesn't want me back, because she loves Y/N like a sister. And-and I drove her away.
You should've seen her face, she looked so broken.
I-I didn't mean the things I said to her, of course she wouldn't believe that, t-those things were terrible.
I managed to ruin the one good thing I had,
and now she's gone.
B-because of me."