Chapter 10

Bryan gave Christian a look that could kill, grabbing him by his arm and dragging him from the room. I listened and got bits and pieces.

"just slept, nothing else"

"not ready for that"

"never take advantage"

"kill you if you hurt her"

Then, they walked back in all buddy-buddy again...Boys!

Two Weeks Later...

I had told my dad that I was going over to Caroline's for the weekend. Luckily, her parents were away for the weekend, and we could go to the party. We brought our sexiest outfits. Mine, a skin-tight leopard print dress, and Caroline's, a denim mini which was just shy of showing her thong, and an extremely low-cut tank. We put on more makeup than usual and did our hair. We both wore thongs and push-up bras, although I gathered that Caroline's wouldn't be on for very long. Slut! I giggled. Christian came to pick us up.

"Wow, you guys look great. Muy Caliente!" He said as we walked into the car, a flurry of perfume and makeup. The drive to Scott's parent's house was a short one. His folks were away in Cancun.

We opened the doors of Christian's car to the thudding beat of music, mingling, and a couple of drunken football players already. All of us entered and grabbed a couple drinks. Caroline got a Manhattan, while I just had a Coke. Christian grabbed a Mountain Dew, and we headed down the hall.

The living room, which was cavernous, had all the furniture pushed to the walls, and covered with sheets. One couple was making out on one of the couches, and a pot head, who smelled suspiciously of, what else? Pot, was passed out on the other.

The music seemed louder and Christian and I went onto the dance floor. We danced and for what seemed like hours, and then spotted Caroline leading Darren Hanes down another hall and out of sight.

Dancing seemed never ending, and soon, I could see sweat forming on the back of Christian's shirt.

We decided to explore the rest of the house, and we heard a euphoric scream come from a nearby bedroom. It was Caroline. Seriously gross. These parties weren't really my thing anyways, but they sure as hell were for Caroline. My little slut muffin.