3.4

Sofia felt someone shaking her as she peacefully slept after a very long time. She had not been able to rest properly ever since the problems started with Xander but now when she finally got some sleep, she had to be disturbed. Moaning grumpily and mumbling something under her breath, she slapped the hand away and covered her face with the blanket.

Just when she was once again drifting off, the blanket got removed from her face and she was shaken once again. Sofia cried out in frustration and sat at her place, rubbing her eyes at the same time.

"What do you want?" She whined, rubbing her eyes with her fist. Xander placed his hands on his waist and glared down at her.

"I am getting late Sofia. If you want to come then hurry up or I am leaving without you." Sofia yawned, her eyes filling with moisture as she blinked.

"Where?" She asked groggily, staring ahead of her.

"Hospital. I can't believe you have been sleeping for eight hours now. Get up!" Sofia turned her head and glared at him. What is his problem? I can sleep for however long I want. Remembering the reason for their visit to hospital, she sobered up and jumped out of the bed and walked inside the washroom.

After getting ready and dressing up in to a pair of cotton trousers and silk shirt, Sofia shrugged on her leather jacket, wrapped a scarf around her head and walked out of the room where Xander was probably waiting for her. She met him in the dinning hall where he was having his dinner as he talked on phone with someone.

"I am ready." She said, not hungry for dinner. Xander stopped eating and stared at her before nodding. He lifted his finger to signal that he needed a minute as he talked on phone. Sofia sat opposite to him and picked up an apple from the bowl, munching on it slowly as she thought about the events of the day.

It was the same day and she couldn't believe so much had happened in a single day. In the morning, she was spitting mad at Xander, she was upset and hated him and then he confessed his love that hit her like a train wreck. Now they were both back to normal like nothing had ever happened. Were they both even normal?

Sofia was a little uneasy about the fact that she behaved so casually when Xander had told her those three magical words. Maybe she had known somehow that he loved her and maybe that's why she was so hurt when she overheard him talking to Soniya.

Sofia regretted being drunk when they had their first night together. She didn't remember everything that occurred between them and now she wanted a repeat of that. Sofia gasped, smacking her head lightly as she blushed profusely at the stupid thought. Wow desperate much?

"Why are you blushing and hitting yourself?" Xander frowned at her as Sofia made eye contact with him. He wasn't on phone anymore and his plate was empty too. Sofia blushed even more when she analyzed his face. What did he look like on top of me? She gasped once again and pressed a hand to her mouth. What is wrong with me?! Xander wrinkled his eyebrows at her in confusion. He picked up his phone and examined his face in his reflection on screen.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked, touching his cheeks and then forehead. Sofia licked her lips and chuckled forcefully.

"Y-yes. I was just... looking at your cuts. Are you feeling okay now?" She asked and mentally patted her back for the smooth lie. Xander met her eyes and nodded reluctantly, hardly believing her.

"Yes I am fine." He shrugged and stood up from the chair. "Come on, let's go." He stated and afterwards they both walked to the car. He looked tired as he sat besides her and Sofia felt bad for him. He had not gotten enough sleep and he was also in accident. She hadn't even cared at that time and now she felt guilty.