Chapter 12

Song is Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy

I look in the mirror, slightly self-conscious. Even though I'm just wearing pajamas, which consist of a Twenty One Pilots hoodie and some bottoms, I have a problem: my hoodie is so big, it covers up my bottoms, which happen to be shorts. I feel like I'm going to get in trouble or something. I would've changed my shorts to something longer, but the problem is, all my other clothes are at Jace's house.

I sigh in defeat. May as well accept the fact that I feel exposed and head on out. I walk to Violet's room, finding it and knocking on the door. She flings it open, grinning. She's wearing some cute purple cat pajamas.

"Sera! You look adorable in that huge hoodie! Um, do you have anything underneath?"

"Yeah, I just don't have any of my longer pajama bottoms," I say, blushing.

She nods, opening the door wider for me to enter. When I do enter, her room screams 'purple-lover' at me.

"Wow, I like your room," I tell her in awe.

"Thanks," she giggles.

"Come on! Let's get started! Okay, so first, we're going to play some games!" Violet squeals, hopping onto her bed.

"Like?" I ask.

"Truth or dare!"

"Ooh, Drake and I used to play that all the time!"

I hop onto her bed too, smiling.

"I'll go first! Truth or dare, Sera?"

"Um, truth."

"Okay. So, what was your first kiss?"

I pale.

"Um, when I got... bit, Ryan kissed me. So, that would technically be my first kiss, though I've never kissed anyone else... on the lips, that is," I reply, looking down.

"Oh, sorry I asked."

"It's fine," I reply, waving my hand in the air to wave off her apology.

"Your turn! Truth or dare, Vi?" I ask her.

"Hmm, dare."

I smirk, an evil light dancing in my eyes.

"Okay, I dare you to scream 'I'm a dolphin'!"

She smirks, rolling her eyes.

"That's it?"

"Nope! You have to do it at school tomorrow, during lunch," I continue, grinning devilishly.

"No!" She gasps.

"Yes!"

"Nooooo," she moans, covering her face in her hands.

"Mwahahaha. Okay, I want truth."

"Okay. Do you like Quinn?"

I stop short. Hmm, that is actually a good question. Do I like Quinn? I'm warming up to him, that's for sure. And I have kissed him on the cheek multiple times. I also don't flinch and move away when he hold me close to him. Does that count as 'liking' him?

"Um, I'm not sure, but I do know for certain, I feel something for him," I whisper, feeling shy.

She squeals, tackling me and giggling. I laugh along with her, glad that she took this so happily.

"I'm so happy you're warming up to him! He really is a great guy. Trust me."

I let go of her, smiling.