Sequel?!

So sometime ago in one of the chapters or something, I said there would be no sequel...

WELL THERE JUST MIGHT BE ONE.

Why?

Bluriverwolf

This person inspired me. Truly. They have commented lots, and voted for this book. And while I'm at it, let me say a huuuuuge thank you to all those people who were with me in the beginning of this book to the very end, and also new people who vote and comment. It makes me so happy!

Anyway! I'm sure you want to know more about the sequel.

Okay, so, the thing is, like I also remember saying, I have pretty much given up on straight romances, but, I'm slowly getting back into writing for ALL types of couples! I have yet to try girl x girl stuff, but I've written a few boy x boy things recently, and I'm Not Insane (go check it out soon because once I start reposting chapters....it gets good) is my main one at the moment, along with two books that won't come out for a while.

What's that got to do with the sequel? Well, when this book was first being written, I was going to plan out a sequel with Drake and Ryan as a couple, but then I lost interest in this genre and book.

Now that I'm inspired, though, I'm thinking of a few things. So I'm going to ask you all something that could ultimately mean a new book or even bookS in this 'series'.

What do you want? You can comment whatever you want, as long as it's in the HNM world.

I already have a few ideas, and if you just want to choose one of my ideas, comment on which one:

- One of Serafina and Quinn's children get a story

-Ryan and Drake get a story

-Another couple gets a story from the book

There! If you want this sequel, go ahead and start commenting and telling me what you want!

Thanks!

-Mel