One Shot - 10(? or more) Years Later

There IS an important and sorta long A/N, so plz plz plzzzz read it! Trust me, you probs won't regret it!

"Momma, Momma!" Isadora squeals, running away from her father.

"I'm going to catch you, little Monster!" Quinn shouts, a smile on his face.

Isa giggles, before running behind her ten year old sister, Heather.

"I'll get you BOTH!" Quinn exclaims, before Heather grabs Isa's hand and runs behind their twin brothers, Noah and Evan, who are playing with their legos like quiet and well-behaved seven year olds.

Noah looks up at their father with wide eyes, and gets up, pulling Evan with him. They both scramble behind me now, Isa and Heather following.

"Hey, why am I the human shield!" I protest, smiling at my idiotic husband as he runs up to me, grinning.

"Step out of the way, Angel. So I can get the little monsters behind you," he tells me, pointing to the giggling children behind me.

"Um, no," I tell him, crossing my arms jokingly.

"Oh?"

He pulls me to him, putting me over his shoulder. How he can still carry me around is amazing. Werewolf genes, am I right?

"Hey! Put me down, Quinn!" I shout, hearing giggles from behind us.

"But I don't want to."

"You know I can just fly away, right?" I remind him, spreading and flapping my wings for emphasis.

"And yet, you're still there."

"Touche," I mumble.

He walks all the way to the door of our house, out the door, and to the garden I've cultivated.

Little footsteps patter behind us, and I know the kids are following.

"Is Momma in trouble?" Isa asks, sucking on her thumb.

"Yes. She's in big trouble. She kept me from my little monster hunting," Quinn jokes, but Isa believes him, nodding along as if she understands.

We head to the pavilion, where a very pregnant Violet sits, along with Tyler; Jace and his wife, Kiara; Kristine; Drake; and Ryan.

A blonde head zooms past us, tackling little Noah to the ground.

"Noah!" Violet's little girl, Hannah, squeals.

"Hi, Hannah!" Noah chirps, getting up from off the floor.

Quinn drops me off in a seat next to Violet.

Jace's son, Keagan, runs off with Heather and Isadora, probably to play hide and seek. Hannah and Noah play tag in front of us, while Evan is content with sitting on my lap and listening to our conversations.

"So, why exactly did I need to be carried over here?" I ask Quinn.

"No real reason, except that I wanted to," Quinn explains, pulling me closely to his side.

I sigh, content.

"This is so nice," I mutter to no one in particular.

"What is, Sera?" Violet asks.

"Life. Life's perfect right now."

They all agree, and continue their conversations.

A light kiss lands on my temple.

"I love you, my Angel," Quinn whispers.

"I love you too."

My life is perfect. I'm Quinn's mate after all. His Angel; his nymph mate. Nothing could ruin this moment or any other again. Nothing else matters, except for my loved ones.   

*Starts to cry* THAT'S THE END. Sorry it sucked so bad towards the last chapters! 

I'd like to thank you so much for reading this sucky book. You have no idea how much it means to me! 

So, I'm actually gonna be posting a few new things. 

One, if I haven't already posted it, is a one-shot kinda thing I did for an English assignment. It's kinda disturbing, and very short and quick-paced. I edited it a little because for the assignment I had a page limit, but eh.

Two, a new book! I mentioned it earlier. It's the gay dystopian romance one. Let me give a lil' summary and maybe a sneal peak! (Edit bc this is from a while ago when I pre-made this and i'm too lazy to fix it: apparently I DIDN'T put a summary before. Here's one then!)

Ryan is diagnosed with a new disease called insanity, but is it really a disease? When his new helper, Asher, begins to change some things, and even spill some secrets, what will happen to the two boys now that they're aware of the deadly game in ...

Ryan is diagnosed with a new disease called insanity, but is it really a disease? When his new helper, Asher, begins to change some things, and even spill some secrets, what will happen to the two boys now that they're aware of the deadly game in play? Will they both survive, or will they end up as dead pawns on the game board?

Includes eventual boyxboy, so if you don't like it, don't read it.

-Sneak peak-

"Oh. I can see if I can take you outside every day," he offers, making me look up at him.

"And how exactly would you do that? Why are your here, anyway?"

"I guess they never told you?"

"They never tell me anything. Do you think they would tell me about a boy who will be living with me?"

"I suppose not. Well, I'm going to be your new aide."

"Aide?"

"Yup. From now on until you're cured, I'm going to be helping you."

I stare at him in disbelief, feeling rage bubble inside of me. My eye twitches, and a growl almost slips out of my teeth. The black from before is slowly returning, but I push it back slightly.

"Until I'm 'cured'?" I seethe, clenching my teeth.

If only my hands were free...

"Yeah. Don't worry, though, I'll take care of you," he says softly, reaching out and patting my head.

Bad sneak peak, but it's something! I'm kinda excited to see how this goes! Also bad summary, but whatever; I'll fix it when I finish the book.

Third, because I've more or less given up on writing straight romances, once I finish writing my first Selection fanfic (that u CAN read without reading the books), I will be writing another fanfic, but it will be based around gay characters! FIRST EVER GAY SELECTION LET'S GO.

I'm looking forward to all of these!

QUESTION TIME CUZ WHY NOT: Do you guys want any extras? Tell me! I'm pretty okay with certain things, just nothing inappropriate plz. Other than that, I could care less. Oh, who am I kidding? This is a pointless question........all well

Thanks again so much for reading this and joining me on this short little ride.

Started December 18th, 2016 (somewhere around 3:05 am). Ended March 1st, 2017  

First published March 19th, 2017. Ended April 4th, 2017

-Mel