Description

War is an event where two or more sides are fighting each other. It is where you can find both victory and defeat at the same time.

But this is not done occasionally. For a war to emerge, there is a deep reason. Greed, Power, Peace.

There was a story about the eight greatest warriors who fought together for peace. They manifest the strongest power a human being could have.

But many people consider it beyond humans. Their power is no joke. The strength they have makes their foes flinch.

And because of that, the peace they fought for arrived. As the strongest warriors, they rule the world and kept peace over the land.

Eventually, they became Gods and Goddesses who will watch over the whole world.

However, peace could only be attained for such a short period of time. War is approaching once again.

As Gods and Goddesses who takes the job of the Supreme God, they are prohibited to go down and end this war. They are not to fight for their reign is over.

Instead, they seek for representatives. They roamed the whole world to find the rightful people who can master their power and fight for peace.

In the long run, all of them succeed. They trained, taught, and observe. They are now only waiting for war.

Will victory be on their side again? Or will it slide their hands off now?

But these Gods and Goddesses believe in them. And they are proudly announcing the new generation of the Elemental Warriors.