Chapter 6 Erza's pregnant again!?!?

Erza POV

A few days fter Julian's little outrage of his father, some time after that lately I've been having heaches and a lot of cramps and been throwing up. So I went to the doctor and had found out...that I'm 2 weeks pregnant!? I mean I of course was happy, but if only I could tell Jellal that he's going to be a father again. But I shouldn't be thinking that right now, I should just be happy that I'm blessed with another baby.

Well I guess I should go to the guild and tell everyone the good news.

At the guild...

"Hey mother! How are you feeling? Are okay?" Said my son.

"Oh there's nothing to worry about Julian, I'm perfectly fine, actually I have great news as a matter of fact. Everyone can I please have your attention. So I've recently I've not been feeling well and went to my doctor and found out I'm 2 weeks pregnant!"

"Wow congrats Erza!" Said lucy.

"Yeah I can't wait to meet him/her." said levy.

"Oh I really hope its a little girl." said Mira.

"Oh I think it will be. I can certainly feel it." I told my friends while smiling happily at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian POV

"Wow Julian, your gonna be a big brother! Aren't you excited?" Said Nashi.

"Yeah of course! I can't wait to meet my little brother or sister. I'm gonna be the best big brother ever!"

"But are you prepared to suffer the consequences that will come when your little sibling comes?" I had heard a familiar voice say.

"Nova..." I said annoyed. "What do you mean by consequences?"

"I mean after the baby is born, Erza won't be paying attention to you anymore. All her focus will be on the baby and you'll just be extra weight on her."

"Shutup Nova! That's not true! My mother loves and cares about me very much. She'll never forget me."

"Whatever you say Julian, I'm just trying to help you out. But you won't be telling me to shutup once your mother forgets about you." she said as she was walking away.

"Tch, I swear she just never learn her boundaries. But anyways Julian, whatever she says is definetly not true. I mean I have twin younger siblings, and my parents love me just as much as them, nothings changed. So take it from me and not an inexperienced person such as Nova." Said Emma.

"Thanks Em, that really helped me alot. I can't believe I was actually started to believe Nova for half a second. Silly me."

"Hehe yeah. But anyways Julian do you wanna come on a job with me and my parents?"

"Ummm, I'm not sure if I should."

"Awwww come on Julian. Your like one of my best friend, and besides my mom asked your mom if she can watch the twins while we're gone, and she said yes, along with uncle jet and droy of course. So please can you come?"

"Alright Alright, if It'll make you stop begging I'll go." I said jokingly.

"What about you and Storm Nashi, you wanna come with?"

"Oh thanks alot for the offer, but me and Storm are already going on a job with his and my mother."

"Why not both of your fathers?"