Chapter 15 Happily Ever After + New book release

-!WARNING!- SHORT CHAPTER

Julian POV

       I went to sleep thinking about my father. Of how he wasn't here for me, my mother, and Rose. As I kept thinking, I looked at my father's perspective and see how he was feeling. I mean he hasn't seen his entire family for 15 years, and maybe the reason he couldn't contact us is that he wasn't able to do so. Now that I really think about it, I was so selfish and gave everyone a hard time. 

And what's worse is that when he first came back, I treated him like complete garbage, I was so rude to him. But the truth is I was so happy he came back after all these years. Thinking of all the wrong I caused him, I quickly got up out my bed and went to find my father. 

I went downstairs first and saw mom, rose, and him getting ready for breakfast.

"Why hello and goodmorning Julian." my mother said

"Morning big brother!"

"J-julian whats wrong? Why are you crying?" Jellal said

I ran straight into him and gave him hug.

"I'm so sorry for all the trouble I caused you. Your not just Jellal to me! Your my...my...my dad! And I love you so much, and I'm glad your here with us!"

"Well I'm completely speechless Julian, but its ok, I understand. I was the one who was gone for so long."

"I know but still, but your still my dad, I don't have the right to treat you bad. I'm glad that I'm your son, I'm glad that I'm a Fernandes. I love you dad."

"I love you too son."

And soon enough we all had a family group hug. He may not have been there in the beginning, but I'm glad he's here now. And i guess you can say it all worked out in the end.

Welp this was the last chapter of the story. But no need to worry, I'm working on another book right now and its about nalu. I'm really thinking your gonna like it, well i sure hope you do. But anyways I'll see you when my next book is completed and published. And just for a heads up, although the book isn't out yet its called, "Fairy Tail Presents: Natsu's Story". I've decided to finish the entire book and then post the finished product instead of just posting one chapter every week or so. Anyways thanks for reading and see you in the next book!