Chapter 9 Jellal Returns

Jellal POV

       I can't believe this actually happened to me. I had a perfect life, a beautiful wife, I was going to be a father to my son, and I had great friends in fairy tail. But I haven't seen any of them in so many years I lost count. This job is just ridiculous! And I curse myself everyday for going on this job, I sometimes even regret coming here with Meredy.

What if Erza is over me? Does she still love me? Has she found someone else to replace me? How is Julian? I think of these questions every single day. 

"I'm such an idiot and I am so sorry Erza...for everything." I mumble to myself.

"Jellal..." I hear someone say my name, it was meredy, "I'm really sorry for bringing you on this job with me. And I swear i had NO IDEA it would take so long. Its all my fault that you can't be with Erza help raising your son...so I've decided to let you go back to magnolia."

"M-meredy I-"

"Don't say anything Jellal, you deserve it, you've been an extremely big help to me. Thanks for everything, but your family needs you way more than me."

After meredy was done talking I ran right over there to her and hugged her very tightly, I was nearly crying on her shoulder. She being kind enough to let me go back to see my family after so many years. "Thankyou meredy."I whisper to her softly.

Don't worry Erza I'm coming home...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian POV

Its been a couple of days since Rose was put in the hospital, she hasn't gotten any better but she also hasn't gotten any worse so I guess that was good news. Almost everyday me or either my mother or any other fairy tail member would go to the hospital to check up on Rosemary.

Her face always lights up when she see's us. Her beautiful dark green eyes always had so much life in it considering the position she's in. (For those who don't know Jellal's eyes are a dark greenish color, and Julian's eyes are like Erza's which are a dark purple-ish.)

Most of the time when we visit her, Rose always ask mom about all the adventure's she went on. Rose was more of the curious type, she always like's to hear a good story. That's what I love so much about her, she's a very good listener.

Today my mother, Lucy, Levy and the twins went to go visit Rose today. I was going to also go but mom said that I shouldn't spend so much time at the hospital, so my best friend, Emma invited me to hang out with her, along with Nashi and Storm. 

"I'm so glad that you got to hang with us today Julian." Emma said smiling.

"Yeah it's been some time dude." Said Storm.

"Sorry guys, you know I have a lot on my plate." I smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah...so anywaysss, you guys wanna go by the docks and fish." Asked Nashi

"Any particular reason why?" Emma asked curiously

"For Happy and Wisp, i want to surprise them with a big bowl of fresh fish."(for those who forgot, Wisp is happy and carla's son)

"Yeah alright sounds cool." I said.

"You always had a soft spot for those two." Storm said.

"Yeah I know come on let's go!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seems like forever, we caught plenty of fish for Happy and Wisp. And we had fun doing it, Storm pushed Nashi in the water and she got super mad and them two started fighting, I expected that from the daughter of Natsu and the son of Gray. Then Emma, being the brainy person she is started calculating of how to catch the fish easier. But her also being the daughter of gajeel, she didn't have that much patience.

After our fishing day, we went to just walk around the docs and see people coming in and off of boats. And as I was looking, one particular boat had caught my attention. The reason is i saw a man come off.

For some reason a that man had just caught my eye, so I stopped in my tracks making everyone else stop walking and giving me questionable looks.

"Yo, julian, wassup?"

"I..I don't know I just saw someone that just caught my eye. He reminds me of someone."

"Ummmm...okay then. Why don't we get a closer look then?" Nashi said.

"Yeah good idea."

So as nashi said, we indeed went a little closer to the man, and I got to make out his appearance a little better. He was pretty averaged height, he had dark green eyes, blue hair, and...a red tattoo under one of his eye's. Just like me!

 "Ya know Julian after getting a closer look at this man, he kind of resembles you." Emma said.

"Yeah he kind of does i guess."

"Wait a sec- blue hair, dark green eyes, a red tattoo under his eye. You don't think..."

Jellal POV

Finally after so long I'm finally home. But as I was getting off my boat, I see a group of teenagers looking at me. And they all caught my eye for some reason. They reminded me of my fairy tail friends. There was a young girl with pink hair and big brown eyes. Looked a lot like lucy and natsu actually. And there was another young lady with wild black hair and soft red eyes and she had some piercings on her, reminded me of levy and gajeel kind of. And there was a boy who had dark spiky-ish hair and a caring loving smile, and for some reason had no shirt on, kind of like Gray and Juvia. And lastly, there was a boy who interested me a lot. He had blue hair and a red tattoo under his eye. He looked a lot like...me.

So being the curious person I am, I started walking closer to them. And I saw a fairy tail mark on the shirtless boy's chest. As I approached them, I asked them a question.

"Excuse me, I hope I'm not interrupting any of you but, are you guys apart of fairy tail? Because you guys resemble a few friends that I know that are apart of that guild."

"Yes we are sir! My name Is Nashi Dragneel, this right here is Storm Fullbuster, this is Emma Redfox, and this boy right here is Julian Fernandes." The pink haired girl, Nashi, said.

"Nashi!! Are you crazy?! You just can't go giving out our full names like that to a stranger!" The one named Emma yelled.

"Would your parents happen to be Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Levy and Gajeel?"

"Yes sir! Do you know of them?"

"Yes I do, my wife has been apart of the guild ever since she was a child. And we both had a son, but I was out on a job."

"And your wife is?"

"Her name is Erza Scarlet."

"No way! So who the heck are you anyways?" Nashi asked.

"My name is Jellal Fernandes," I glanced over at my at the blue haired boy who I knew for a fact was indeed my son "Julian...I am your father." 

Cliff hanger I guess, Lmao sorry i've been a way for a while and have not updated. School is just..ugh!! But i'll try harder to have faster updates. Anyways..SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER!