Chapter 11 I'm sorry Erza...

Jellal POV

         "Don't worry my little Rose, I promise i'm gonna save you. For me, your brother, and especially your mother." I whispered softly into my daughter's ear.

"Ok Jellal I brought the doctor here. This is Dr. Michaelson." Erza said

"Hello there Mr. Fernandes, I wanted to say you couldn't have had any better timing, your just in time to save your daughter's life. So shall we get started with your blood transfusion?"

"Yes of course Dr, let's get started right away, there's not a minute to lose."

"Alrighty then let's get this stated."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian POV 

"Yo Julian are you ok?" asked my best friend Emma Redfox

"To be honest Em, I don't even know anymore. I mean my father finally came back after 15 years, my little sister isn't gonna die, my mom is finally happy about dad coming back..."

"So where is the bad stuff in any of that?"

"Wait a sec- Julian did you just say your dad just came back!?" Asked Mira

"Oh I forget you guys didn't know, but yes Jellal is finally back." I said blankly but loud enough so the whole guild can hear.

"OMG! yes! About time he came back, I bet Erza is so happy!" Said the fairy tail girls. But meanwhile the fairy tail guys didn't seem all that excited. I mean who can blame them? He left me and mom for over 10 years. 

I look over to all the guys and can see that they all have angry faces. ESPECIALLY Nastu and Gray. They had the worst glare of them all. Well they did know my mom since they were kids and they've been through alot together. They basically are all like siblings, my mom is like a big sister to them.

"Hey guys do you see me and Storm's dad? They look super duper scary, more scary than gajeel and the rest of the guys." Said Nashi while Storm following in behind her.

"Yeah I know. They are all so upset."

"Well I couldn't care less about Jellal , I just him here so he can save my sister, that's all."

"Julian, how could you not be happy that your dad is here?"

"Honestly Emma, how would you feel if your dad left you for 15 years without any type of communication to let you know he still cares about you and then comes outta the blue and just shows up?"

"Your right Julian, i dont know, none of us do, but we all know what that felt like at one point. Remember that time when all the fairy tail men had to leave in order to help fight in the army, they were suppose to be gone for 6 months but that turnt into an entire year, and they didn't let us know how they were doing or anything. So we know how you feel Juli."

I smirked at her."You always know what to say Redfox, don't you?"

"Well I do have my ways Fernandes. I am the daughter of Levy Mcgarden after all." Emma said getting close to my face smiling at me slyly. Our noses almost touching.

"Come on guys, just hurry and be a couple already, you've known each other since you guys were like 1 years old or something." Nashi said

"Shut it!" Me and Em yelled in unison.

"All I know is Jellal better save Rose, that's all i care about right now."

At the hospital...

Erza POV

"Okay Mr. and Mrs. Fernandes, little ms. Rosemary is gonna recover just fine. She should be able to leave by tomorrow afternoon, I'll leave you to alone for now. Oh and Mr. fernandes there are some cookies and orange juice so you can replenish your blood loss."

"Ok, thankyou so much Doctor."

"Anytime, see you guys later."

......................................................................................................

"Erza...say something. I know your angry at me."

"No i'm not, its just, what took you so long. I missed you so much, we missed you." I said softly stroking rose's hair.

"I really don't know why it took so long, it was an extremely long process. There was so many outside sources we needed to gather in order to try and help those villagers."

"Well thats all in the past, I dont care, I'm just glad that your here with me...with us." I ran up to jellal hugging him tightly slightly crying.

"Oh Erza, i missed you so much too, I'm sorry I couldn't keep in touch with you guys, there was no one who would come to the island and go back to magnolia. Everyone thought the island was cursed."

"Oh Jellal *sob* please don't leave like that ever again. *sob sob* I don't think I can ever go through that again. I tried so hard to stay strong for the kids, but julian saw right through me. *sob* we was all hurting so much."

"I'm sorry erza, I didn't mean to cause you so much pain. But please dont cry my scarlet haired beauty, it isn't like you at all."

"Yeah that's true, I'm sorry, but any woman would cry if their husband left them for 15 years." I smirked at him

"Well at least you forgive me, can't say that for julian or the rest of the guys at fairy tail. Especially natsu and gray, oh boy."

"Don't worry I'll handle them."

"No its okay, i want them to take their anger out on me. but until then, let's have this moment to ourself."

"Why of course my love." I said kissing jellal passionatly on the lips.

Finally another chapter is finished! Yeah yeah I know I'm a slow updater. Can't blame me though I do have school and finals is coming up so yeah... Anyways hope your enjoying the story so far!