Chapter 12 Forgiving Jellal

Narrator POV

      Jellal and Erza had just finished at the hospital, Jellal gave Rosemary the blood transplant she so badly needed. The doctor told her parents that they will keep her in the hospital till the next day just to make sure she is stable enough to leave. Jellal and Erza are on their way to the guild.

At the guild, Julian had told everyone that his parents are on their way right now, and of course all the fairy tail guys had been waiting for Jellal's arrival so they can give him all they've got.

Well let's just see how all this turns out shall we?

Jellal POV

As me and erza were walking to the guild, I couldn't help but be kind of nervous. What would happen once I stepped in? Well I mean I knew they would but how bad? As I was thinking about all this, Erza must have noticed. "Hey you okay jellal?"

"To be completely honest erza, I'm not. Once I step foot in those doors all the guys are gonna beat my ass. But...I won't stop it, I deserve it."

"Don't worry jellal I'll protect you."

"No erza, I must handle this like a man and take this matter into my own hands."

"Okay then, I won't stop you, but if things get out of hand, I'm jumping in."

"Okay then." I said after placing a kiss on erza's forehead. I looked at her and saw that her cheeks were red, she was blushing.

At the guild... 

"Welp, here goes nuthin I guess. My ass is really about to get grassed." I said sighing heavily.

"Don't worry jellal, me and the other girls got your back. Now come on, let's go in."

Natsu POV

I was talking to my beautiful wife lucy, my wonderful little fire breather of a daughter nashi, and my little buddy happy. I stopped talking and saw the guild doors open, I saw Erza and Jellal. The sight of him just made my blood boil with anger. I looked around and saw Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Romeo and some of the other guys have an angry look on their face. I'd seen as all the girls had gotten very concerned in our change of behavior but we didn't really care. All that mattered was that Jellal was gonna pay.

"You have some serious balls jellal for coming back here after what you've done to Erza." Gray said.

"You're gonna pay for all the years of pain you caused her to go through. How selfish could you be? You left her when she was pregnant with your child, both of them. And you weren't there for Julian's or Rosemary's birth. You never sent a letter of how you were doing or even checked up on them. It really pained my heart to watch my niece and nephew grow up without the help and love from their father. Did you have any idea how hard it was when your son and daughter kept asking about their father. Erza was always kept speechless. Me and erza grew up together, she's like a sister to me. No. She IS a sister to me, the big sister I've always looked up to. She's strong, fierce, independent, brave and just really amazing. But when you left, I saw right through her, she was hurting, so much pain in her eyes. And you just show up outta the blue and expect everyone to be fine and forgive you. Bullshit."

"Okay natsu that's enough!!" Erza yelled

"But-"

"No! Look natsu, I really appreciate everything you said. It was beautiful. And that's expected as a little bother. But it isn't Jellal's fault, it was also my choice to let him go. I knew what I was getting myself into, but we all had no clue that the job would be that long."

"Erza...we're just looking out for you. We just hated to see you so down." Gray said

 "Come here you two." Erza then pulled me and gray into a loveable and comforting hug. "I love you guys so much, your the best little brothers a big sister can have. So please forgive jellal."

"Fine. But we're not gonna let him off the hook that easily, that little asshole."

"I expected that from you."

I know I know. Sorry it took so long to update. I had to study for finals, what a pain in the ass. But anyways here's chapter 12, i know it's short but i couldn't leave you guys hanging. Anyways see you next chapter!