Chapter 8 Unforgivable...

Julian POV

      As me and Emma were on our way to the guild, I heard someone calling my name. I looked and noticed it was just the twins.

"Hey wassup Gabriel and Gabrielle?"

"Julian you need to hurry up and get to the guild!" They yelled saying in unison.

"W-why? What's wrong?"

"Its Rosemary! Somethings terribly wrong with her! One moment she was just eating some cake and then next thing you know she collapsed on the floor. And the your mother told us to get you."

"Rose!?" Oh no no no no. Please be okay Rose, I'm sorry of everything I said. 

About 2 minutes later I arrived at the guild rushing in through the doors, and I immediatly went to Rose and my mom.

"Mom! Whats wrong with her? Is she ok?"

"I don't know Julian, but the ambulance is coming."

Some time later at the hospital...

"Hey doc, is my little sister going to be alright?"

"Well I can't say she will be but then again I can't say she won't be. You see her blood type is super rare. Maybe 1 out of 10 people have it. And she needs a blood transfusion to save her life."

"Well what about my blood, or my mother's. Will that work?"

"I'm sorry young man, that simply won't due. You and your mother have the same blood type. The only explanation is your father, is he around? There is a good chance we'll be able to save her life with his blood."

"God damn it!!!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry to say this doctor, but my husband isn't around, he's out on a very important job."

"Oh I see. Well I'm sorry Mrs. Fernandes, I don't how to say this but without him, I'm not sure how we are going to save your daughter's life. But for now we'll do everything we can, until her father comes back or a miracle happens, there isn't much we can do. I'm sorry. I'll just leave you alone for now."

I can't believe this...Rosemary is gonna die because dad isn't here. No! I can't let that happen, I can't lose Rose, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know how life would be if she wasn't with us anymore.

*cough cough*

"Rose?"

"B-big brother...I..feel so weak. A-am I going to b-be ok?"

Oh boy what do I say?

"Don't you worry my little flower, everything is going to be fine." said my mother soothingly trying to calm her nerves down.

"I don't feel very good..."

"Don't worry lil sis, the doctors are going to do everything they can to help you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and my mother had stayed at the hospital even after every body else left. We stayed until visiting hours were over. And with that, me and my mother had left the hospital and went home.

Erza POV

As me and julian arrived at the house I still couldn't believe what just happened today. One moment Rosemary is nice and healthy while the next moment she's in the hospital hooked up to lots of things at the hospital. But I guess you can say I had a feeling that this day would come. We all know Rose was born with rare blood type. I just really hopes she can make it.

"M-mom?" I hear julian call me.

"Is R-rose going to be okay?"

"To be honest with you julian...I'm not even sure myself. You know what the doctor said. The only way to save her life is with your father or some type of a miracle."

"*sob sob* I don't rose to die mom. She's my little sister, I don't know what I would do if she's not hear with us. *sob sob* I already lost our father, I don't wanna lose my sister either. But all I know is that I can never forgive dad...he's unforgivable." Julian said in between sobs.

"*sob* I know julian. And I am so sorry of all that's happening. And I know it's all my fault. If i had enough strength to have stopped your father from going on that job. *sob* He'd be here right now saving Rosemary's life. And he would've raised you two and we'd be one big happy family. All these years...I kept hoping that i would wake up one morning and he'd be here with us."

"Mom please don't beat yourself up about it. It's all dad's fault for agreeing to go on that job. And even after knowing you was pregnant with me, he still went. So I don't care about him, the only reason I want him here is so he can save rose's life."

After about a few more hours of hugging and crying together. Me and julian had soon fell asleep.

Yeah I know today's chapter was short. My bad, i guess you can say i was rushing a bit. sorry updates are slow, but i promise i'll do the best i can. thank you for reading my story. next chapter will come out soon.